Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou

Start from the beginning

She looked at Deku, then tears shed from her eyes. Confused about what just happened, he tried to calm Jirou down.

"Hey, hey, hey Jirou what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"...It's b-because you a-and m-m-momo are DATING!" She cried even more, like a kid throwing a tantrum.

If she continues like this, someone might hear her and rush to the roof. Obviously Deku doesn't want that to happen, so he did his best to calm her down.

"Jirou calm down, we are not like that." He proclaims. And gave Jirou a hug, which seems to work.

She settled down when she heard his words and blushed when she realized that the man of her dreams is holding unto her tightly.

She looked at Deku's face and said
"Re-really? Do y-you realy mean that?"

He gave a simple nod. Making Jirou smile joyously. She stopped her sobbing and wiped her face.

"Although if I were to date many girls. You're still be alright with it, right Jirou?" Testing out his sinister command.

"Of course I am, I couldn't possibly keep you all to myself. I want everyone to experience, how good of a boyfriend you will be!" She exaggerated.

Deku holds her rosy cheeks with his right palm and swiped off her remaining tears. The moonlight shined at her face revealing her fixated gaze into Deku's eyes.

"Thank you Jirou." Making her blush even more.

Jirou closed her eyes as Deku inched towards her mouth. The two felt each others lips, surprising Jirou. She was still on awe but doesn't want him to stop.

She wrapped her arms around his head pulling him closer. Wanting to feel more. She pried opened Deku's mouth with her tongue and went for a deep kiss. He denied her access, wanting to take initiative in prying hers.

Jirou felt Deku's rough advances and lets him do his way with her. He was forceful and fierce. Like a lion fighting a cat, she was overwhelmed by his power and began dominating the inside of her mouth.

"Haaa... Haaa..." Deku pulled back to grab some air, leaving a trail of saliva with Jirou.

The two were in heat despite the cold night. They looked at each other and went at it again, this time it was rougher. Deku grabbed her head, the same with Jirou.

The moment got the best of them, as Jirou collided with the wall while they were making out. The pain on her back was temporary but her love for Deku is eternal so she didn't mind.

They both detached from each other again trying to catch their breath. Jirou got more aggressive, she was caressing Deku's crotch. She looked at him with burning passion.

"Do you want me to take care of 'this'..." She asked, in which Deku said yes.

Jirou knelt down and pulled down his shorts, revealing his sturdy member. Deku can't describe what Jirou looked like as she saw his member although one word came to his mind. And that word was "Thirsty".

Her warm breathing can be felt between his thighs, before she grabbed onto it and licked the tip. Her first thought was that it tasted salty but it is Deku, her first love. And who is she to judge whether it tasted good or not.

A lick became a kiss and kiss became a swallow. She began sucking his member. Jirou was careful not to hit it with her teeth, or else she couldn't live with herself with the thought of hurting Deku.

"Go faster..." He placed his back against the wall, clinging onto it.

Jirou looked at his face while bobbing her head and listened to his heed. She bobbed her head quicker, almost gagging herself in the process. The sound of slurping and gargling came from Jirou making Deku even harder.