Narry & The Popcorn Trail of Seduction

Ok so I was just casually strolling down the street with Narry. You know, as you do.

I seriously felt like the biggest boss. With Harry on my one side and Niall on the other, I was basically the baddest bitch ever don't even fight me on this ok?

So we were just talking and laughing and I was holding Niall's hand for a bit ♥.♥

Then I was like "kay" and just switched to Harrry cause I needed me some Harry as we all do ofc. So I grabbed him like "you're mine now lol" and he went along with it yaaaay. And then somehow we had popcorn??

Ok yes this is all happening because I've been obsessed with popcorn lately o.O And my two greatest obsessions One Direction and popcorn just mergerd wtf?!?!11!?

So we were walking and suddenly I was lying down on the street with Harry on top of me - not a bad place to be :') . Seriously I would risk getting run over to be in that position. And it was actually really comfy. But I would lie on hot coals for Harry anyway so yeah. So anyway we were just making out casually in front of Niall who was just chillin' and looking at the landscape next to us :')

So I fucking put a trail of popcorn from my boobs all the way down my tummy over my clothes and was like "well get to puttin in dat work babe" to Harry. And he just fucking ate it off of me. It is the weirdest yet hottest thing I have ever experienced/not experienced.

And I pointed to my neck for him to kiss it and he was like "of course bae" and I die cause he just yielded to my command and omG I FELT IT OK UGH NOBODY ELSE EVEN TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. Those damn Styles lips...

And then when I made another popcorn trail down to da vajay he got to the end. he stoppped and looked up at me and was like "you sure babe" and he was just playful with that fucking smile we all know that is THE symbol of mischief (pic attached ofc), but he was also being respectful and didn't want to push me too far if I wasn't ready??$#)(#(?!

EVEN IN MY DREAMS HE IS AN ACTUAL SWEETHEART ANGEL MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

I just fully experienced those dimples deeper than the earth's core and that hot smile up close and SODF(***FS& i'm reliving it all over again now..

Don't forget to send me yours! You know you want to ;)
#1DDreamSupportTeam
~IIMI ❤♥❤ xx

♥ twitter.com/InsanityIsMyInk