Chapter 6

The picture above is Oliver :)
---------------------------------------
"I know what you did last summer" someone whispers behind me.

I quickly turn around to see who it is, but I see no one. I think the creepy person has the wrong person, all I did last summer was swim in my pool and lounge around the house.

Before I could say or do anything I appeared somewhere else. Wait a second! I must be dreaming.

I mean you cant just be in one place and then another in a second. I should take advantage of this, what have I always wanted to do?

I should do a front flip! Oh my gosh that would be awesome! I look around the area and find that I'm in the woods, this should be useful.

I mean if I fail then no ones around to see it, plus, it's a dream. I start running full speed, I run up a tree a tiny bit and push off.

I'm doing it, I'm actually doing it, I- "Ouch" I groan while sitting up. Stupid bed can't even secure me properly. I rub the side of my face and glare at the bed.

Oliver came home while I was sleeping soundly against Kaiden and kicked him out. Lucky for me Kaiden texted me after he left and said he would meet me at school on Monday.

I still don't know why Oliver had to do that because he said we could come here but oh well, all is good.

I hear a low chuckle behind me so I turn around and inspect it. It turns out to be the devil himself, leaning against the bathroom doorway with a towel around his waist and wet hair, if I was stupid I would have just said that he's just had a shower. But since I'm not, I'm not going to ;)

"How much did you see?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well I heard a thud when I was drying myself so I came out and here you are, having a stare off with the bed."

"Well...just to let you know, I was winning by a mile." I state proudly while standing up.

"I'm sure you were." he says sarcastically "Now get up and shower, you reek of sex."

"Is that even possible?" I mumble to myself.

I walk over to where he's standing and wait for him to move but he doesn't. I raise my eye brow at him and sigh.

"You already ruined my night, are you going to ruin my morning as well?" I complain.

He gasps and holds his hand on his chest in a mocking way, "I'm capable of no such thing, how dare you?!" He shrieks the last part like a high pitched girl.

"Well I'm a guy and I like having sex and scratching my balls" I mock in my most deepest voice.

Oliver throws his head back in fits of laughter, which causes me to do the same. I can't be serious for more than a second.

I push his chest and gladly he moves. I don't bother closing the door so I just I get undressed and start the shower. While waiting for it to become hot I start talking, "Oliver, I seriously don't know why you guys think girls actually talk like that, is that seriously how we sound to you?"

I hear his draws open and shut before he talks, "It's not how you sound, it's just the closest most of us guys can get to sounding like a girl. Plus it rials you girls up which can either be hot or funny."

I scoff and then hop in the shower, of course that's why they do it. Self involved jerks.

+++

"So your going to work?" I ask my mum with a smile.

"Yes, now when I get back," she picks up her bag and checks herself in the mirror near the door, "the house better look the same as how I leave."

"It will, I promise, bye!" I cheer while pushing her out of the door.

I close it and lean back on it, letting out a sigh. I run over to the kitchen phone and call Lucy, as I wait for her to pick up I rummage through the fridge looking for something to eat.

"Hey, I'm a little busy but since you're my best friend, what is it?" She asks.

I shove a strawberry in my mouth and begin talking, "Well mum's gone to work and I'm going to be bored all night without you. Plus I need to tell you something big, so please come over."

"I'll be there in ten." and she hangs up.

Time to tell her everything that happened last night, she's going to be somewhat proud. The door rings five minutes later, she must have been speeding again.

While I walk over to the answer it I start yelling out, "Really? Speeding again? Are you on your period? I swear you just got off it." I finish just before I open the door.

"Well I'm pretty sure guys can't bleed out of their penis so no, and with the speeding part I only live across the street so I guess jogging could be speeding compared to you."