Popping Your Back

Popping backs. Based on the fact that I had to pop my own back almost every day now.

Ran:

Ran is a lanky guy. A tall, skinny, bony, lanky man.  He doesn’t notice that you’ve gone stiff until he sees you walking around with a weird posture. But he wouldn’t offer to do anything about it. You’d have to come to him and ask maybe 3 times.
Once he agrees, he has you sitting up. Has no idea what he’s doing as he places his hands on your shoulders, pushing you to lay against the arm of the couch. When you breathe in, he pushes on your spine, evidently doing nothing. You end up worse.

1/10 experience.  He doesn’t try but he’s got nice hands. I don’t make the rules.

Rindou:

Rindou notices immediately when you get home from work and start rolling your shoulders, trying to relieve some tension. He doesn’t make a sound, but gestures for you to lay down on the floor once you change. He rolls up his sleeves and places his hands firmly on either side of your spine, pushing whenever to his rhythm, and pops much more than needed. The small groans go from pleasure to pain quickly and you gotta tell him to stop because he got distracted by your bones.

4.5/10 experience. It’s the thought that counts but points were taken away for hurting your chest.

Hanma:

Hanma has no idea what he’s doing but he’s doing something right. You gotta tell him your back hurts or he won’t do anything. Doesn’t even notice. Unlike Ran, you don’t have to beg. But give him 10 minutes and 13 seconds so he can finish this YouTube video on ‘How To Pop Your Partners Back In 30 Seconds Or Less. The video is 30 seconds, but he doesn’t have an ad blocker. Ends up placing his feet on your back and pulling your arms. Somehow manages to pop it all at once.

8/10 experience. Hanma is lanky like Ran but could pop your back. Thank you, YouTube.

Mitsuya:

Mitsuya knows before you know. He’ll ask how your day was and helps you ease down and before you know it, you’re on the floor, a pillow under your chest, and him straddling your waist, hands on either side of your spine. He’s done this a million times for his momma when she got home from work. He goes in section, starting from the top, between your shoulders, to right where your waistband is. The pops are small, so it takes more effort. Waits for you to exhale though.

9/10. 1 point off because loud pops are superior, and he didn’t provide bone-cracking ASMR.