Hands, Hands, Hands

Baji’s hands are rough and calloused- moreso from gripping his pencils too hard when taking notes then from fighting. Long fingers with trimmed nails, but bruised knuckles, he tries to keep it a secret from you, putting his mothers concealer over it, going over countless YouTube videos on how to blend properly, but when you grab his hands, he knows that you already know. Kiss them softly please- they still hurt, and he’ll appreciate it very much. Also see about getting him some pencil grips and some lotion.

Sanzu’s hands are slender, and bony. When he’s got his grip on his gun or your wrists you can see a ‘dimple’ on the underside of his own wrist, veins prominent. They’re cold, the joints on his fingers going pink. Hold them in your own, and warm him up. He gets lonely to, so taking his hands in your own, setting the bottle of pills on the table- his eyes are only focused on you, pupils dilated to the max.

Ran’s hands are veiny, big and soft. Hands outstretched towards your own, he intertwines your hands, kisses your fingertips before you can make a move- but when you do, he’ll chuckle softly, his thumb rubbing your lips before going back to playing with your fingers, humming a tune that sounds suspiciously like the Bridal Chorus.

Rindou’s hands are heavy, big, and almost always hot. Your personal heater, you’d tell him, and he’d cover his face, turning away. When he flicks paper balls at you, they zoom past your head making you flinch, which makes him laugh. The pads of his fingers are squishy- like a cat’s paws. When he pokes your nose, it’s now a habit to make a squish sound effect.

Koko’s hands are not too big, not too small. His fingers are flexible, able to hold so many things at once- the perfect kind for carrying shopping bags, he tells you. The Tokyo Skyline is beautiful, the moon’s glow making Koko’s hands illuminate in the light. When he waves at you saying he’s found the car and you rush over, he placestakes your hand, placing it on his cheek and sighing. He’ll mouth a thank you, and only then will you notice the cuts from the receipts that litterted his hands.