"I trust you Master". Max said in a firm tone. Tae smiled proudly. He knew Max was strong.

************

The next few days were hard for a impatient person like Tae. For years he only spoke of guns and daggers and now he was here coxing a sulking and pouting boy for not bringing his favorite Teddy Bear.

It took a lot for Mew to open to Tae. He was still scared, so Tae would keep a distance with him. He would not invade his personal space. For the first two days, Mew would straight away throw everything that Tae would bring for him.

But he opened up a bit to see Tae all sad because Mew threw away the plushies Tae bought for him. Mew bit his lips before standing up. Tae was sitting on the chair near the window. He stood up too to see Mew approaching him. He saw Mew went to grab the plaushies he threw and held them on the bed.

Tae looked at him from the corner of his eyes hiding his smile. He didnt want Mew to shut himself again in the shell.

They didnt speak anything till the visiting hours were over and Tae left the room making sure Mew had his dinner and he was constantly guarded.

"Master....".

"Yes Maxin". Tae lift his head up signing a file in his office.

"How..". He gulped a lump.

"Come. Sit". Tae closed the file, gesturing his PA to take it and close the door.

"He is bit better. We have shifted him in a private room for a few days until he is comfortable around me. He has started to open up a bit but am not imposing. I give him space and margin. Am waiting for him to trust me. He is responding to medicines. But again there are a few trigger alerts that we need to work". Tae told everything calmly.

"Can i...".

"Not yet Maxin. He still cant get over the fact that you left him. Even if we told him that you wanted to buy food for him. His mind is stuck. He thinks if you had not left him, he wouldnt have to suffer it all. He is accusing you of everything that he faced.

The doctor told me that he had been sexually abused since he was 10. And then raped multiple times since he turned 13. He is 18. 5 years of hell. First the people in the orphanage and then when he break away from the aweful place, he was targetted multiple times since he had no one to support him. 

This particular incident happened after 2 years of his peaceful life. Peaceful i would say when an elderly couple took him in. Surprisingly, even after all this shit in his life, he managed to study. And now he is an engineering student at full scholarship.

One of his friends or classmates you can say, let him live in his old apartment out of pity or a payback for his help in studies.

Am not in a favor of Mew living alone again. I was planning to bring him to my apartment at the Centuria. What say"? Tae turned to Max and just looked at him. As he expected Max was crying in pain. For every word, every suffering his brother lived. He was blaming himself too. Only if he had not left him. 

"It wasnt your fault Max". Tul came too. He was a witness of how Max had cried in these past days.

"Am not blaming you Max. May be Mew wont too. But at this time you can say its his inner child. Speaking about his fears how he survived his childhood. Lets make sure he starts trusting us and then we can open up all. Hmmm"? Tae came too patting his back.

It was all about family.

************

"What happened"? Tae aaked Mew who was sitting with head low. For the first time Tae had seen Mew sad after them talking for a few days.