Jealous

On a very hot sunny day, a couple was having a date. James and Zara were their names. "James, do you think this looks good?" Eve asked.

"Yeah, it do-Jessi! Hi!"

James looked the other way and waved. A young girl ran to him and hugged him. Zara wasn't pleased with this sight. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"And... who's this?" Zara spoke, eyeing her up and down.

"This is Jessi, my friend from middle school." James introduced the girl beside him. She smiled in a friendly way.

"And this i-"

"I'm his girlfriend, Zara." She introduced herself. Zara didn't smile one bit, not a single hint of friendliness in her face.

James and Jessi chattered, leaving Zara there in jealousy. She clenched her fist, hoping their conversation would end.

After a couple of minutes, they finally bid goodbyes. "Baby, do you wanna go home?" James asked his jealous girlfriend.

Zara ignored him and walked straight to the car, leaving the confused James there. "Zara? Zara?" He questioned her silence. James followed her and got into the car. "Zara, answer me." He demanded.

"Hmm?" She muttered.

"Are you jealous, baby?" He asked.

"Think to yourself," She muttered again.

James smiled softly, "I only love you and only you."

He kissed her forehead. "Don't ever ignore me like that ever again," She threatened him.

"Never again," He assured her.