Pt. 25

Note: I don't have a beta reader so if there are grammar or spelling mistakes please, let me know <3

Albedo wrapped his arms around Kaeya's waist and looked in the mirror.

"A pretty picture, the two of us, don't you think?" Albedo said and kissed Kaeya's ear.

"I'd like to think so." Kaeya answered. They both smiled and looked in the mirror again. The two of them really did look nice together. The way Albedo was shorter than Kaeya, but tall enough so he could set his head on his shoulder. The way their hair would mesh together when they embraced. And they way they looked at eachother, with pure love.

"We should get going." Kaeya said as he slipped out of Albedo's embrace.

"That would be best." Albedo replied. So, they put on their coats and left for the Dawn Winery.

To enter you had to present your invitation, and then they would announce your arrival. So Kaeya went up to the maid and handed her the invitations.

"Calvary Captain Kaeya Alberich and Chief Alchemist Albedo." She announced, causing eyes to wander toward them.

As they walked in Kaeya could see numerous tycoons in the room. The Tianquan of Liyue, Lady Ganyu, Kokomi, Miss Kamisato, and countless others. Lady Ninguang could be spotted in the corner idly talking with what Kaeya believed was the Captain of the Crux Fleet, what was she doing here? Then again, a fireworks tycoon was here so perhaps it wasn't that odd.

"It's odd a pirate is here don't you think?" Kaeya said to Albedo as they made their way to the bar.

"That's rude, keep your voice down." Albedo scolded. "And it's quite obvious she's her date."

Kaeya hadn't considered that. Captain Beidou and Kaeya locked eyes and Ninguang pulled her over to him.

"Hey! The names' Captain Beidou." She smirked. Lady Ninguang sighed and gave a sorry smile to Kaeya. Kaeya wasn't sure what was in store for him, but he was going to be kind nonetheless.

"Kaeya Alberich." He reached out for her hand and kissed it. "Pleasure to meet you." Albedo and Ninguang made eye contact, almost as if exchanging their thoughts without words. "Is there anything I can help you with, Miss Beidou?"

Beidou laughed. "I just wanted to meet you, I've heard you're quite the interesting character." Kaeya smirked.

"Ah, so I've gained a reputation in Liyue, how flattering."

"If you will, Miss Beidou, don't allow his ego to grow any larger." Albedo told her. Ninguang was trying not to laugh but couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Pardon my rudeness, Sir Kaeya." She apologized.

"Don't sweat it, you can't help it, he is quite the charmer." Kaeya responded, making brief eye contact with Albedo.

"That so?" Ninguang said tilting her said, she began making her way toward him. "That's what they about you." She put her fan underneath his chin, tapping it. She hummed and went back to Beidou's side. "Though, they say you've been tamed." She added and fanned herself.

Kaeya laughed. "You could say that."

"Thank you for your time, I apologize for asking on personal matters." Lady Ninguang said and bowed to him, her dress flowing elegantly behind her.

"No matter at all, I'm honored the Tianquan took time to speak with me at all." Kaeya winked and Beidou a Ninguang were off.

"Oh!" Beidou yelled, now far above an 'inside voice'. "I like your eyepatch!" Ninguang covered Beidou's mouth with one hand and hit her on the head with her fan with her other hand. Kaeya gave her a thumbs up and chuckled.