Pt. 24

Note: no smut

After a few more drinks, they headed out. It was pitch black out, and not a soul was outside. The drunkards had gone home, the cats were sleeping comfortably, and the lovers were walking hand in hand back home.

"It's so much colder." Kaeya whined. Albedo stopped and took his jacket off, moving infront of Kaeya to drape it over him. It was far too small, but it made him warmer nonetheless. Albedo kissed his cheek and slid the familiar hand back into his own, swaying as they walked. Their smiles shining brighter than the stars beaming down on them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was an early morning for the two of them. They didn't quite see the sunrise, but had they gotten up half an hour earlier they would've.

Kaeya was turned facing away from Albedo, Albedo was wrapped around him and their legs were intertwining underneath the covers.

"Albedo?" Kaeya mumbled.

There was a moment of silence before he was answered by an annoyed groan.

"Geez okay, I'll go make breakfast." He had to laugh, Albedo was so difficult to wake up. "You can sleep a little longer."

Kaeya got up from the bed and Albedo opened his eyes to see him. He wasn't wearing a shirt and scars were plastered all across his body. Kaeya walked over to the vanity, seeing Albedo flip over to meet his gaze.

"Enjoying the view?" He hummed.

"Perhaps." Albedo responded. Kaeya pulled his hair into a low bun so it wouldn't get caught while cooking.

He got up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few minutes." He closed the door silently behind him.

Kaeya was indecisive on whether an omelet or crepes would be better. He thought about asking Albedo, but that would just piss him off. An omelet would be good, but it wouldn't necessarily do the job of waking Albedo up. So, he decided on crepes.

Kaeya worked his way around the kitchen, humming as he did so. He had to smile at his handiwork once it was laid out infront of him.

"Albedo~" Kaeya smiled. He sat on the edge of the bed so he'd be able to hold him when, if, he decided to get up. Albedo groaned in response.

Kaeya got close to him and blew into his ear, making Albedo jump up. Kaeya laughed, and Albedo pushed him off the bed.

Kaeya was still laughing and only stopped when Albedo reached his hand out to help him up.

"You looked like a frightened cat." He teased. Albedo laughed a bit and stood with his back pressed against Kaeya's chest.

Albedo took Kaeya's arms and wrapped them around his waist. Albedo sighed and made his way to the kitchen, holding one of Kaeya's hands.

Kaeya had to smile when he saw the look on Albedo's face after taking a bite. He looked so eager to get another bite.

"You have a good appetite, but slow down you might choke. Nobody is going to take your food, my dear, you can take your time."

It was quarter past seven when they finished cleaning up. Kaeya started to walk over to the room.

"What are you doing now?" Albedo questioned.

"Why, I'm going to show you your suit of course." He winked.

Kaeya came out with a plastic bag over top of a hanger. He threw the plastic bag away, leaving the suit. He handed it to Albedo. It was simple, but charming nonetheless. It was white shirt with matching brown jacket and pants. Nothing special, but Albedo would make it special.