Pt. 17

Note: Didn't feel like naming this part I'm lazy as shit.
ALSO RECCOMEND ME FICS TO READ PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS IM BEGGING YOU

The sun began to set over the horizon as the two began to walk back to Mondstadt, not unlinking hands. The vendors were closing their stands and the lights of houses were being turned off. The stars were particularly bright tonight. Today Kaeya felt the two of them opened up more than they ever had before.

"I enjoyed myself today." Albedo said once the two of them arrived back in Kaeya's house, which had been decorated a bit more since Albedo's last visit. Albedo grabbed his coat and belongings off the coffee table and Kaeya began to pout.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

Albedo sighed. "Darling, you know I'm busy I'm sorry but I have to go back home."

Kaeya scoffed. "Isn't Mondstadt your home?" Albedo tried to leave and Kaeya grabbed his wrist.

"Kaeya I indulged far too much, I can't leave all the work to Sucrose please, I need to go."

Kaeya felt so lonely all the time. Everybody was constantly leaving him, everytime someone left a room he was scared they would never come back. All his building anxiety was pouring out. "Can't you just stay longer?" He begged. Albedo wiggled his wrist out of Kaeya's grasp.

"No."

"I-I feel like as soon as we're together you're always leaving me again." Kaeya said as he fell back onto the couch.

"I thought you understood that my work is a top priority?" Albedo told him, his arms were crossed and he was growing impatient.

"I do understand that. But I can't help but feel upset, and it's not your fault, obviously. I just...get lonely without you." Albedo moved over to sit next to Kaeya. He held his hand and smiled at him, sadness in his eyes.

"I get that. I feel the same way. I've never had this sort of relationship with anybody, all these feelings are so new." Kaeya grinned, he was glad he wasn't alone in this.

Albedo's gaze fell to the floor. "It's always been just me and my work. However, gradually people have made their way into my life. And I care about them."

Kaeya laughed. "That's usually how it goes."

Albedo kissed Kaeya's nose. "I think I'll stay until the morning." Kaeya pulled him closer.

"I'd like that."

Kaeya got up and made them both hot chocolate, and just as he sat down Albedo began to speak again on the subject of their long distance relationship.

"I'm sorry if you ever feel like I'm leaving you. I wish I could be here more often." He took the cup from Kaeya and looked away. When Kaeya looked over he saw tears falling into Albedo's lap.

He set his cup on the table and told Albedo, "That's not it. I just get scared, but I know you care. I know you don't want to leave me." The alchemist set his cup on the coffee table and turned to look at Kaeya, a pouty look on his face.

This was supposed to be a crucial moment in their relationship so Kaeya had to keep his composure, but Albedo looked so vulnerable, opposite to his usual guarded and stone-cold attitude.

Kaeya buried his face in the crook of Albedo's neck. "Geez I'm sorry for making you cry. But, you're really going to be the death of me." Albedo giggled and rubbed Kaeya's back.

Once the two of them finished drinking (Kaeya had a cup of wine as well) they went to bed. "You're so big. You should shrink a little none of your clothes fit me." Albedo remarked when he looked in the mirror to see how Kaeya's clothes draped over him, making him look like a pillow case. Kaeya chuckled and leaned against the wall. Albedo's face heated up so quickly.

Kaeya was wearing a white t-shirt that fit his form perfectly, outlining his shape and muscles. And he didn't dare look at his pants, so he just looked away, but when he looked back Kaeya was right in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Kaeya asked. Albedo yelped, but he was up against a wall, and made no attempt to try and get past Kaeya.

Kaeya put his hand up against the wall and took Albedo's face in his hand. Albedo moved one of his hands to Kaeya's waist. Kaeya leaned in to kiss Albedo. It was rough and unlike any other time they had kissed before. It was surprising for Albedo, but welcomed. Then, Kaeya began to kiss Albedo's neck and Albedo pulled him closer.

After a while they stopped and headed to bed. Kaeya held Albedo, his head resting on his shoulder.

Note: LMAO NO SMUT FOR YOU JUST KISSING AND A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST