Summer Camp part 2

AN: Warning. R18+ for Mandalay playing with herself. You have been warned. Warning.

Izumi noticed that the 'League of Villains' is close to the camp and is buying their time as it's not time since they noticed someone has a barrier around the camp making them to groan and not even the huge human male can break into the barrier really.

'Gives time to deal with the four Pussycats really.' Izumi thinks as they need to do this fast really. King Solomon was quick to give a hand as he got the three to not make a sound as both the liquid version and pill version was used on them really.

The male had the same, but it was might for his balls more making him to have a lot and he can get all of those Amazon warriors pregnant multiplying times really and one pill was to make sure it was girls fully leaving the male ones for this world really.

Mandalay doesn't understand what's going on as she keeps thinking of Tiger a lot more than usual and keeps thinking that his smell is in her room and she keep feeling wet in her underwear, she keep feeling hot from the smell.

She even use sex toys and she can't scream as it's always silence ones and she wasn't allowed to remove them from inside of her making her to be getting sensitive from this and the zapping to her bosom was getting to them even more.

Mandalay can't stop any of this as it's too much for her and she needs to think of what's going on until she remembers Aizawa saying that Shinso has Brainwashing Quirk, but doesn't use it since he wants to be a Hero more than a villain like everyone else thinks he would become really.

'Could someone have copied his Quirk as is doing this to me and is pretending to be him?' Mandalay doesn't understand before they thought they saw Tiger in their room, whispering sweet things into their ears and touching them gently making them to be too sensitive to this.

'No! Ah!' Over and over Mandalay keeps going until five P.M as supper is at six every night and she take a shower as she were very weak and sensitive right now more than she should be as this is has been fully happing every single night really.

The new thing is breast pumps making her to remove the bottles and place tubes there as it reaches fifteen bottles per pump making her to gasp silently at the very new sensation as it was too much and she had to take a lot of pills and needles with liquid inside of them that had made her bosom bigger.

It made Mandalay to squirt out milk and she can't stop making her to have tears coming down her face as she can't take this anymore making them to be weak before a sex toy that looks like a squirrel was fully placed over her clit and she was lost as she had it at the highest level making her to squirt more.

It's been like this for four hours and she just wants it to stop and she feels like she's going to be just losing herself and not remember who she is plus her dreams as well, too making her to hate that feeling really as she squirts again.

She was quick to replace the two and place a weird thing with three rotating things that fit inside of her and was rotating in her folds, her uterus and her bum making it to be too much as it rotates faster and faster making her to squirt even more inside of the bottle.

Mandalay can't stop as she's getting stranger before it all stopped and she took a shower making her to secretly place the bottles of milk in the fridge before taking her shower as she can't keep this up before she did the same thing again, but this time with four hundred bottles.

Mandalay wants this all to stop as she redid it at two A.M as if it was a routine making her to hate this as after supper, it was her sticking a flower sucking sex toy up with the vibrating part of it in her bum making her to have it at the highest level making her to faint.

She did wake up as the battery ran out on it and she took a shower before she saw it was two A.M making her to hate this as she was once again pumping her bosom and she was thrusting herself up and down on a larger sex toy that looks like a tentacle.

She couldn't stop as the pump was at the highest level as she didn't know about it at all making her to silently cry and scream as she still can't make any noises like she was brainwashed to not make any kind of noise really while doing this to herself making her to hate it all.

Mandalay wishes for all of this to end and she noticed in the morning she did one hundred thousand extra making her to worry that she'll never be normal again. (AN: Not going to do show what happened to Tiger as you can guess what happened to him)

Izumi and King Solomon was happy as both know next up is Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll making them to know while this was happening to her, both Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll's was also happening to them as well, too. Aizawa wouldn't even noticed Pixie Bob, Ragdoll nor Tiger is missing at all really.

Tiger is going to be asleep through it all really and not be able to see it, but he'll feel it. Aizawa is now having a hard time as he knows something is happening, but he doesn't know what it is as he worried it's to his class.

'But it may not as I can't stop this feeling that there is villains among us and I'm is missing it really.' Izumi and King Solomon smirks as Aizawa is starting to noticed and it's going to be too late to stop it as this is going perfectly.

The group is keeping the others from noticing really and no one is going to even know about it at all really. King Explosion Murder nuzzled into Izumi's neck as he can't handle not having her near him making her to gentle pet his head until he went to sleep and then she did the same.