Chapter 7

Four years have passed since the battle with Majin Buu, many things have happened during this period of peace. Mainly between Gohani and I, she finally finished her studies now I don't have to go get her to that shcool place and now we have a house so big that it would make the mansion from the first Luigi's mansion look like a cabin. And we have that house thanks to the world champion himself who was thankful to us for basically building his career.

Right now in the present, everyone except for Goku and Vegeta was reunited on a cruise ship to celebrate Bulma's birthday, how old was she no one knows. She didn't want to share her age for some reason. And once again... due to the world we live in even a birthday party will have bad events go down. But this time with a foe I never thought I would get to fight...

A/N: The number of Saiyans needed for the Super Saiyan God ritual in this story is 7.

----------

*Everyone at the party was having a good time enjoying the activities and food that was prepared for the party. However, the birthday girl was not happy when she received the news about Goku*

Bulma: Whaaat?! Not coming?! Why would he be training at King Kai's planet on my birthday?!

Piccolo: You really need to ask that?

Gohani: Sorry, Bulma... I guess he probably forgot.

(Y/N): We know where Goku is but... Where's Vegeta?

Bulma: Looks like he's off training too.

Gohani: Heh heh that sounds like Vegeta alright.

Bulma: *Sighs* I've just about had it with Saiyans.

(Y/N): *Clears throat*

Bulma: Fine, Fine. Only those two Saiyans.

Gohani: Look! Vegeta is here!

*Vegeta arrives at the cruise ship, when he landed he looked nervous*

Bulma: Finally! I'm gonna go check on him.

*Bulma heads to where Vegeta is leaving Gohani, (Y/N), and Piccolo*

Gohani: Oh I almost forgot! (Y/N) let's give Piccolo the picture.

(Y/N): Right, I almost forgot too.

Piccolo: What picture?

(Y/N): *Taking an envelope out of his pocket* The picture from the wedding.

Gohani: We're giving one to every guest and this is the best shot of you the photographer got. 

Piccolo: *Takes the envelope and opens it* Thank you, guys. That's very nice. HUH?! B-But my--Ugh...!

*The picture showed (Y/N) and Gohani on their wedding day. Goku was next to Gohani while Vegeta was next to (Y/N). Goten and Trunks were at the front and Piccolo was at the back. What shocked Piccolo was that he had his eyes shut in the picture*

Gohani: *Rubbing the back of her head* I-I said the best shot because that was the only picture you let us take and it turned out you had your eyes shut, heh heh...

(Y/N): We figured that maybe the camera flash was too much for you or you blinked at the wrong time. *Nervous laugh* But hey! In my opinion, you look cool there, I mean you smiled! That's a rare sight already and if someone asks you why your eyes were shut you can just say that you were meditating!

Piccolo: ...T-Thanks again, you two. I really appreciate this gesture.

*(Y/N) and Gohani look at each other with a smile and then both nod at Piccolo*