Chapter 11

Vinnie's POV

After they finally said we could go in and see her I waited for Thomas to be done in there before I went in by myself. The doctor said that after she had fallen asleep they had sedated her to help with speeding up the recovery of her head injuries and that she would wake up when she's ready.... Basically, she's in a coma. Fun. But  I needed to get some things off my chest. 

"Hey Anna., I know you probably can't hear me right now but I just want to say something." I took a deep breath to steady myself before continuing.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not coming to find you sooner, and that I actually very much enjoyed spending time with you and that I hope you wake up soon... please Anna. Come back to me. We have a lot to talk and sort out. I hope you better soon. Take care."

As I took one last look back at her I walked out the door and went to the tattoo parlour.

"Yo! Vinn what u want today then man?" My tattoo artist Jeremy asked me.

"I'm thinking something to cover it up again."

"Sure man for free cause of the circumstances as well."

"No I can pay-" but he cut me off.

"No I insist, and I told you last time.., so what you thinking? Anything sentimental or just something random?"

"I was thinking something like this to cover it up." I pulled out my phone from my pocket and showed him a picture of a tattoo:

"Yeah I think it will look alright anything else you want done whilst your here?" Jeremy asked

"Umm no I'm alright thanks tho."

Thomas's POV
*3 weeks later*

"She should be starting to wake up soon the doctor said." I told Mia after I just got off the phone with the people that were looking after Liliana.

"They said that her injuries are healing nicely and  when she wakes up she should be out within a couple of days... I just miss her so much."

"I know you do baby, I know, but we all miss her and we all are just going to have to wait a little bit longer."

"I know, I just feel like I finally started to love her like my daughter and then she got snatched away from me."

Mia sighed and just lent her head on my shoulder. We were sitting in the living room with Jack and Tabitha watching a movie but mostly just talking between ourselves and going in our phones.

"Hey Thomas what's the time?" Jack asked from the other sofa.

"It's about 12." (at night) "Why?"

"Just wondered."

I asked Mia if she wanted to go to bed now seen as we both looked and felt tired, we agreed, said goodnight to Jack and Tab before leaving the rooms em going up stairs to sleep.

Jacks POV

"Tabithaaaaa." I whispered. "Are you awake."

We had put another movie on after Thomas and Mia went to bed, then put a series on. I think it was called the Hype House. I have no idea who they are but the one tiny, iddy, buddy scene with that blonde curly haired twin sitting in the sofa  really topped it off I gotta say.

"Now I am." She said waking up.

"Sorry.., wanna go for a ride to the beach and go swimming?" I asked. It could be some good content. And it would just be fun in general and I wanted to spend more time with her I think I liked her but I wanna do this so I can really tell.

"Uhh can you even drive?"

"Ugh how rude ofcourse I can.., I can't believe you would say that." I joked sarcastically. We both laughed until she nodded her head and said she was just going to get some stuff.

I went upstairs to my room and put some swimming stuff in a towel and then we left.

//

A.N:
Hey!! Sorry I know this chapters short, hope your enjoying the story so far and Thankyou so much for all the views and please don't forget to vote as well !! Love you all byeee xoxoxo