Chapter numero siete? (Seven)

Liliana's POV

I watched as Vinnie stood up putting his shirt on quickly before chasing alex out the room.

I was left sitting there, entirely confused about what just happened. It was so embarrassing.

What am I going to do?

Alex's POV

"I won't show anyone." I said as I continued running away from Vinnie.

We had made it to the stair case.

"Can we stop now. My stamina sucks ass." I said whilst panting.

"Delete it."

"I promise I will when I edit the YouTube video." I didn't wanna delete it, it would be good content.

"No. Delete it now. Not for me for her. She'll feel terrible.., please." He actually sounded like he meant it so I pressed the photo icon and erased the last clip and showed him.

He sighed of relief. "Thankyou so much, and if I ever see that video anywhere I'll kill you." He warned as he turned away and walked to his room.

Holy shit. Who knew that would happen, cause I certainly didn't.

I laughed to myself slightly as I walked down the stairs to the living area where we were setting up for the YouTube video.

"Hey, where's Vinnie and Anna?" Thomas asked me.

"Oh Anna's just changing and touching up her makeup and I think Vinnie just doing something real quick." I lied.

"Okay well I'll text them to come down now."

"Alright."

Liliana's POV

I had finished panicking about what had just happened and I couldn't really care what happened next, if Thomas finds out he finds out, what's the big deal.

I had gotten changed and was now wearing :

I had found some stuff in the closet, I'm presuming it's from some of the girls

I had found some stuff in the closet, I'm presuming it's from some of the girls.  Cause most boys these days have no fashion sense.

I was about to go out the door when I heard my phone ping. I tried to read what the message said but all the letter just seemed to scramble together. I quickly gave up and went downstairs, leaving my phone on the bed.

"Hey Thomas so what do I have to do?" I asked once I got down there.

Vinnie was down there but I couldn't look at him not after what just happened.

"All you have to do is sit next to me and I'll introduce you, you can say hi and say a few things about yourself and we'll say that you're joining the hype house."

"Okay." I sat down where he wanted me to and just waited for everyone to settle down and get into there places.

Alex turned on the camera, started recording ,and quickly ran back over to where everyone else was.

"Hey guys! Today we have some good news." Thomas spoke into the camera lens. How does he do this. I'm so nervous man like wth? How he not stuttering. I could never.

"Yeah we have a new member of the Hype House!" Alex said afterwards. Then Thomas looked at me telling me to introduce myself.

"My name is Liliana, but I like to be called Anna, I'm 15 years old and in April which is in six months I'll be sixteen. And I literally have four tiktok videos and there all with Kouvr and that's all there really is about me." I smiled. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing but I'ma just go with it I guess.

"But there's something special about our Anna." Thomas spoke.

"There is?" I whispered.

"Liliana is my daughter, she was an orphan until I adopted her from the orphanage she was at."

I turned my head towards him. How is that special?! Being an orphan is not special! I can't believe this I thought this was just going to be abit of fun introduce me to there followers and that's it not tell them my whole entire life.

My heart dropped but I kept my head up and continued to smile.

"Yes that's right, he adopted me, and yes I am an orphan and I hope everyone is all doing well and staying positive for whatever reasons we love you and goodbye." I waved my hand and blew a kiss, got up and stopped the video before going into the kitchen.

Thomas's POV

"I think you hit a nerve." Alex stated.

"All I said was the truth. What did I do?" I asked the group.

"You may have come to terms that she's an orphan and that you're her family now. But that doesn't necessarily mean that she has. Some people don't like to tell everyone everything, I'm sure she didn't mind you saying you adopted her but saying she's orphaned that can hit deep." Kouvr spoke as if she knew somewhat about it.

"I have no experience with being orphaned but with my family in Hawaii and me here in LA I miss them, I'm sure she just misses her old family." She continued.

"Yeah.., so do you think I said a little too much?" I asked worried that I'd upset her.

"Maybe but it wasn't your fault, so don't worry about it. She'll come around and everything will be okay." Mia answered.

I heard the doors to the garden open and close and knew that Anna had gone outside.

"I'm gonna go check to see if she's okay." I said before walking out to the garden.

I walked to where she was until I saw her smoking. What the fuck?

"Are you smoking?" I asked in disgust.

"No I'm standing on my head with Alex and Kouvr." She answered sarcastically.

I shook my head.

"Your grounded."

"Okay."

"What that's it? No snarky comment no storming off? Just okay?"

"I find that the more you give back to the argument the more the other person feels powerful and I don't want you to feel like that, not after what you just did to me. And yes, you may think I'm being dramatic but when you tell everyone in the whole entire world that I was orphaned and left in a orphanage it hurts because the way you said it made it sound like no one.., was ever.., going to adopt me until you came along. I know your just trying to be nice and I really appreciate it but you don't know who I am. You don't know anything about me just like how I know nothing about you. None of this is going to work if we don't know each other."

I took a deep breath and nodded she was right. I saw her take another hit of her cigarette and I frowned. "You are right but if you don't out that cigarette out in the next five seconds your grounded for life."

She took one last hit and threw it on the floor before rubbing the sole of her foot on it to make sure it was fully out.

I walked closer to her with my arms open and I gave her a hug.

"Sorry for being an ungrateful bitch." She said into my chest.

"Sorry for not taking your feelings into account... I guess we're as bad as each other Hmm?."

"No your defiantly worse, but don't worry I still love you. And thank you for picking me."

"Thank you for letting me kiddo."

"Your welcome dad."