🖤Nightmare🖤 and 💛dreams💛b day

BTW!!!
i jus wunted to say I hope u enjoy this fic and have a nice weekend errr what ever time zone ur in:D
AND ART STILL DOSENT BELING TO MEH!!
I am planning on showing u guys some of dat do:D

🖤Nightmares🖤 POV:
*Sigh* great. the worst day of the year. My gangs nice and all with the surprises and shit but I just never liked it much. But what I really liked was quiet walks. it was calming and a coping mechanism when I was younger. Thou there is that one time where me and killer went on a walk just. The. Two. Of. Us. Then I stoped walking That thought swirled in my head and repeating itself till my face was covered in teal blush. I mean I like him but I don't LIKE him right?*sigh* I think I'll treat my self and go out for cake:p then I headed in the Castle
and shouted
GUYS!! (All of the gang members) YA
IM GOING OUT ILL BE BACK AT AROUND 5:00 ERRORS IN CHARGE!!! Then I slammed the door and headed to ccinos.
🤍Dust🤍 POV: IS HE GONE!? Horror yelled. YA HES OUT! I yelled back. I headed back downstairs from the window to the kitchen now it was time for our plan>:}
♥️💙Error💙 ♥️POV: now we were all seated at the grand table well.. all besides cross he went to his BoY fRiEnDs HoUsE bleh:p I don't get love I don't think I ever will. I mean he still cares for us just like any other member at least. Then killer started to talk about the plan he was the leader of this operation after all, killer talked about phase one. OKKKKKKKK GUYYYYSSS>:D does every one have a gift for him? We all held up our gifts surprisingly killers was the smallest. everyone knows that he has a thing for nightmare but I think I'm the only one who knows that nights got a thing for him too.
♥️Killers♥️ POV:
I managed to get everyone in on my plan for nightmares birthday. I really wanted it to be special for him I'm pretty sure everyone knows that I like him but not LIKE him I stopped the stress from smearing on my face and continued:>
OKKK>:D dust you and error are on decorations;)
🤍Dust🤍: kep:p
♥️💙Error💙♥️: OoOOoh wOw I WonDeR wHy I'm On DeCoRaTiOns then I pulled my hands from my face to reveal the blue strings. (Everyone chuckled a little)
♥️Killers♥️ POV:
After laughing from error lil joke I continued k:> horror your on baking the cake;> he looked at me and nodded. we all knew he was the best cook/baker we also knew he could get ingredients from farmer~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oooooo:>. Last one was me since cross couldn't make cuz of dream err wutever:p then I pointed to myself and yelled
Kkkkk last one is you you handsome devil~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) we all had another good chuckle and I told them I was making sure it all went to plan and I would be on look out.
We all raised our hands as I yelled phase one COMENSE!!!( I probably spelt that wrong:p)

Back at the star sanses base...

💚Inks💚 POV: today is dreams birthday!!! Ajdnaichdjkxjfidjc I almost died think of how fun it's gonna be:D
I got up off my multicolored sheets and yawned *stretching yawn* another day another.... Uhhh how did it go again? Eh wutever I went to my walk in closet💅🏻💅🏻and put on my gear, op! almost forgot my sash lol. I took a big gulp of the yellow vial and headed downstairs. But was greeted by a concerned looking blue. Once blue noticed my presence he filled me in.

Flashback:D

💙Blue💙 POV: I got up bright and early this morning to greet dream on his 510 birthday!!!( authors note)I'm sry if I got that wrong I did the math and I thinkkkkkk I'm right? Idk:p) I quickly got my clothes on and zoomed to dreams room and did my signature knock (star sanses theme) it was long but to be fair it was really catchy:> I got no respond. I knocked again only a bit faster. Again no response. I knocked AGAIN RAPIDLY. And still got nothing. I was incredibly worried at this point so I stepped away from the door.. AND RAMMED RIGHT IN- jk lol.
so I stepped away from the door and I took a deep breath in and out once I was calm enough I Calmly said. Hello? Dream? Isss anyone in there? Hello? Im coming in ok? I gently opened the door...
And found no one just a note that said
" sorry for not tell you guys I left. I have to leave early. I can sense brothers at it again and sorry if I get home late. But if you don't mind let me handle this on my own I would like to have a word with brother, if I need help I will call you guy right away":>
-dream
( authors note )woowww that's such a short "letter" great job me:/)

End of flashback

💚Ink💚POV: so you just let him go?! We should go look for him and help- I started to walk away to go find dream but I was stopped by and tiny hand I looked back to see it was cross?
💜Cross💜 POV: I grabbed ink by the arm just before he could teleport away.
No. I think we should let him do this on his own. It could be something serious with his brother. I think I'd be best if we lay off and let him handle this. I mean he's practically a god.but... Im just as worried as you. probably more I muttered the last part to myself and continued dream said he would call us if anything went wrong and we should trust that.
Ink looked away and then looked down at the floor with a worried expression imprinted on his face.
💙Blue💙POV: i felt the eerie atmosphere in the room so I chimed In.
Hey! They both turned they attention to me. I agree with cross but I can't help but worry about dream! I calmed down a little and spoke again. So we shouldn't go to help dream buuuttt~ but maybe we can watch him! we won't interfere but we'll just watch. I said with a smile:)
💚Ink💚POV: I thought about it for a sec and thought it was the best decision we had I nodded with a smile and opened a portal to fluffytale?! OKK OK OKKWOW WOWOWOW WO I flailed my arms like I was about to trip and turned around. Your going to tell me THE GOD OF NEGATIVITY I said with hand motions WENT THERE?! ONE OF THE MOST "CUTE" AND "FLUFFY" AUS THERE IS?! WHAT IN THE 7 SHADES OF ASGORE IS GOING ON?!!
Cross spoke up and said
Uhh they have good cake:D
I tilted my head in shock and just shrugged.
We hoped in the puddle of ink and just like that we were in fluffytale.

Wooowwwww 1222 words:0 it's only the first chap:D other chaps might be shorter but I hope you enjoyed this first one<3