[9]

5:40 pm

the 15 y/o presently sat on her carpet floor, applying on makeup in front of her long body mirror. she didn't own a counter that had a mirror attached to it ever since she moved here so she resorted to this.

she grabbed her straightener, plugging it into a socket. she decided today she would straighten her since her curly hair was such a mess and didn't want to waste time in re-defining her curls.

after putting on her outfit she planned for at least 2 hours and taking one last scan in the mirror, she ran downstairs to say goodbye to her mom.

"maaa! ya me voy!" (mom! i'm leaving now!) davina shouted through the living room, glancing at her siblings who were watching a movie while eating popcorn.

"te quiero aqui alas 10." (i want you back by 10.) her mother instructed, walking into the living room to say some words before she left.

davina nodded in agreement, "ya se ama, los miro al rato." (i know mom, i'll see you guys later.) she assured her mom before walking out of her house.

davina parked her bike near the school entrance, locking it on the rail, knowing someone would try to steal it.
she walked towards the school's parking lot since the school was hosting the carnival there.

she pulled out her phone, checking the time; 6:58pm. she ran a hand through her hair, taking a long deep breath before striding over to the bench she saw near a food truck.

she sat down, pulling out her phone then searching for nico's name in her recent messages.

davina
hey you coming soon?

nico
i'm on my way right now. :)

davina looked up, chewing on her lower lip as she wondered how this date would go. she was thrilled though, this was her first date; ever. she mentally practiced how she would greet him. she pondered wether or not she should meet him with a hug or perhaps a kiss in the check.

she looked up to see the tall boy making his way to her. she shot up, faltering as she walked to him. she hugged him, quickly regretting it as he just stood there, stiffing up at her touch.

"sorry, i don't know why i did that." davina cringed, looking away in embarrassment as she glued her lips together.

"no. i'm sorry i just wasn't expecting it." nico smiled, grabbing her hand and interlocking them with his.

davina's heart started heavily pounding, her cheeks turning bright red as she noticed what he did.

nico gave her a sweet smile, looking around the carnival, "so, what ride should we go on first?" he cooed, laughing as he swinged her arm around.

ash

ashtray walked into the kitchen, seeing fez sitting on top of the counter next to the sink as faye cut pieces up of raw beef. 

"all you would have to do is front me like $5,000 worth of drugs, okay? and the-"
"hell to the fuck no. " fezco declined, shaking his head in disapproval.

he heard a femal voice speak to fez, he strolled over to where the voice was; there stood rue in a high bun. she was beside the refrigerator, trying to convince fezco about a drug investment or some shit.