Broken And Painful

Amar's family went home after completing the quota of yelling at RC members.

Guests also went to their respective homes after Anirudh yelled at them to stop their evil talks.

Anirudh made kaka laid in his room. He needed proper rest and medicines otherwise he can die of heart attack.

Bondita was crying continuously on her life's fate. She had only suffered per day.... Be it about to make her sati, then heera mandi, Sampoorna's evil intention, her pati babu's fake marriage, their marriage annulment, their long seperation of 22 years and now, her daughter's broken heart.

She couldn't take it anymore. She wants to die but Anirudh supported her, motivated her saying that Nandini needs her, their coming child needs her.

Nandini was unconscious, doctor said that she'll be fine in a day.

Anirudh supported everyone but deep down his sorrow was no less. He also suffered so so much in his life that he forgot to smile. But then, Nandini came and give him his family and his lost smile.

He being married a young girl unwillingly, trust broken by his childhood friend, fake marriage to make his jeene ki wajah cry, marriage annulment with his soul mate, keeping quite for 22 years for his love and now, this.

After 22 years, RC members got their happiness which didn't even last for 1-2 month.

That night all RC's lie lifelessly on their bed, crying silently so that other one wouldn't listen.

At Amar's home, Amar's parents were also in tension thinking why their elder son suddenly left everything and went abroad, that too on his wedding day, after taking baarat, getting ready.

Naman was in deep stress because he believed that his brother is missing, not ran willingly because he know how much his dada loves his boudi. He couldn't even think about giving this much pain to her.

Soon darkest night end with the arrival of Sun in the sky. But today Sun was looking as dark as night to RC's.

Anirudh got up, got ready and start gives medicines to each one.

Heart medicines to his kaka with warm milk, pregnancy medicines to Bondita with turmeric milk, put Nandini's medicines in her mouth with the help of spoon in her unconscious state and then, at last, take his BP medicine otherwise he'll die of his own illness.

Bondita's deep sorrow soon faded away when she heard Nandini's painful, loud scream.

Bomdita immediately get up, fall on the ground, then again got up and run in her room.

What scene she saw in her room, broke her so much that she fell on her knees. Her knees became so week that she couldn't even able to sit.

She felt her heart would explode seeing her daughter sitting at corner of the room, knees touching her chin, curled up in the ball, but enchanting only 3 words....... " Amar, come back.... " Continuously.

Anirudh also come running. He first made Bomdita stand and then sit on Nandini's couch.

Then, he went to Nandini. His heart was also shrinking, wanting his heart to stop seeing her daughter like this.

But he composed himself and gently touched her shoulder making her jump in fear.

Her eyes were red due to pain. She was wearing the same marriage saree which is now looking mess. The makeup that was adoring her yesterday was making her horrific today.

Her cheeks were black due to smuggled kohl, her red lips were now dry, her necklaces were loosly hanging on her neck, one earring was not there, her wrist were red in blood due to broken bangles.

These were the signs of a married girl after her suhaagraat. Broken bangles, messed hair and saree, undone makeup and Jewelleries.

But today these signs instead of giving happiness, were breaking 3 hearts into pieces.

" Nandini" That's all Anirudh could utter seeing her like this.

As she listened his voice, she couldn't hold but broke into tears, hugging him tightly.

"Baba.... Baba...
Baba..... Why... Why... He... Will.... Come.... Amar is.. Not com.. Coming...
Get him... Him back please...
He call you baba.... He'll listen... To you..... I'll not show any tantrums.... I'll do what he'll say...... But please... Bring him back..... "

"I'll beta.... I'll bring him back.... "

"Really" She asked wiping her tearing, directly looking into him eyes with her hopeful eyes.

"Yes... I'll.... " Anirudh said.

He continued, " But you have to listen to me. You trust him na. He is I'm some problem for sure. But I'll bring him.

But when he'll see like this, he'll get upset... Right....

So, wiles these tears, get up, be ready. You have to be in patience. Huhh... "

She hummed and went directly into washroom.

"Why you gave her wrong hopes. Don't you know he left her and he'll not come back. Do you want to break her heart again..... " Bondita asked crying.

" I haven't gave her wrong hopes. I have seen love in his eyes for Nandini. He used to watch her with the same love as I see you.

I have suffered this before. Maybe he is in really some problem, danger or in some pressure.

If he wanted to broke the marriage, then why he came with baarat, he also sat on mandap but went to washroom and didn't come back.

Like seriously, Am I fool? I'm sure there is something we are missing! " Anirudh said with determination.

"Ok i get your point. Maybe what you said is true. I wish he'll come soon"

Sorry for short update.

I hope you understand their emotions.

Thank you.