ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ x ᴛᴏ x ᴋᴜʀᴀᴘɪᴋᴀ

I skipped ahead a bit in the end because I was getting tired since it's almost one in the morning, so.. yeah.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Making it out of the game, Valentine and Killua were standing in the room where they had started the game as the blonde called Kurapika, keeping close to the silverette so that he could listen into the conversation.

They had asked him if it were possible for Chrollo to remove the Nen that Kurapika had placed on the Spider leader.

'I doubt it',He stated and it was clear that he was walking somewhere from the sound of his footsteps echoing through the speaker,'If he or one of the other Spiders were to attempt to remove my Nen, I would know about it immediately. There's no other way around it'

Nodding with an impressed look sparkling within her eyes, Valentine's eyes glistened at the small explanation of Kurapika's ability and she wished that her ability could do that.

Maybe she could figure out a way to have her ability affect others.

'So when you set up your ability, you took something like this into account?',Killua questioned.

"..That's pretty cool..",Valentine muttered under her breath.

Glancing towards the girl out of the corner of his eyes, the silverette saw the look of thought on Valentine's face as she placed her hand on her chin as she furrowed her eyebrows together.

'Of course I did',Kurapika said bluntly,'If you're able to place Nen on others, it stands to reason that the ability to remove it exists as well. It's common sense'

An irritated look formed on the silverette's face and his eye twitched in aggravation, a vein popping out in his forehead.

'Well, just thought that Val and I would let you know',Killua said bitterly,'But you can do whatever you want with it'

It was clear to both blonde's on either side that the boy was agitated and a small sigh left Valentine's lips as she slowly shook her head, a gentle smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

'I appreciate that, you have my gratitude'

The sound of the line disconnecting echoed through their ears and Valentine took her ear away from the phone, slowly placing it back into her pocket.