Louis' eyes sparkle as he smiles , "You see the best in everything, don't you? I like that."

Louis turns away to stare out at the city lights.

"I don't normally like to dwell in the past. I rarely talk about these things... There's just something about you that feels... comfortable.Like I can trust you. Like you understand."

Louis turns to Harry, his expression serious, searching Harry's eyes. Something in the look sends a buzzing sensation all the way to Harry's toes.

Harry leans into Louis, his eyes locked with his. Green meeting blue. Harry notices Louis is breathing shallowly, as through the anticipation is too much for him.

"Louis..." Harry whispers.

Harry tilts his head slightly, pressing a tentative kiss to Louis' lips. Harry is about to pull away when Louis moans at the contact.

Louis responds immediately, reaching for Harry, his fingers twining in his hair. While his other arm wraps tightly around Harry's back, pulling him closer, pressing Harry to him.

Harry parts just long enough to murmur against his lips, "I'm sure this is against company policy."

"I've never been one to do things by the book," Louis grins.

With both hands, Louis lifts Harry at the waist. Harry wraps his legs around Louis as he carries him to a banquette, laying Harry down on his back.

Louis kisses Harry again, his lips soft as they rove down his jaw and neck sucking marks as he want. Harry runs his hands down Louis' chest, reveling in his muscular frame. Louis lifts Harry's shirt taking it off him hurriedly.

"You want this, Harry?" Louis brought his face down, right to Harry's ear, his hot breathing making hair stand up all over Harry's body, his lips brushing his skin.

Harry just whimpers and nods.

"Shhh ... it's ok ... it's okay," Louis keeps speaking, his hand leaving his neck trailing down to his bare chest, fingers dancing lightly over his nipples."Oh fuckk" Harry's moan mixed with a whimper was absolutely obscene and it must've been just the thing to push Louis over the edge because the next thing Harry knew, Louis grips his face and crashes his mouth against Harry's.

Harry felt like his whole body had exploded. Louis' hands were everywhere, pressing into his chest, pulling at his sensitive nipples, fingertips digging into his hips, all the while his mouth was relentless. Louis' lips were soft and supple, thin but pliant, and Harry's mouth opens without Louis even needing to ask. His tongue demanding attention as he seeks out Louis' own, licking into his mouth, craving everything and anything the other man had to offer.

Louis, still kissing him, climbs on top of Harry, straddling him and rutting hard against his thigh. Harry whimpers into his mouth and puts his hands on Louis ass, bringing him even closer.

"Holy hell," Harry breathes.

Louis breaking their kiss only to attack his neck, sucking and nibbling bruises into his soft skin. "Fuck, you feel so good," and Harry bucks his hips up against Louis', his thighs bracketing Harry in with more strength than Harry would've given him credit for.

"God you're so hard already," Louis' mumbles between hot kisses, having attached their mouths again, desperate with want. His hand slowly trails down past Harry's chest to the very prominent bulge in his jeans. "Have me practically gagging for it," Louis licks Harry's lips, biting down hard on Harry's bottom lip. "Can't wait."

"Shit, Louis," Harry groans, watching as Louis hops off the table and immediately strips off his shirt.

Harry couldn't believe this was happening.