1

Soon it will be the day. The day that will change Harry's life. The day when Harry discovers the truth.

New York City,

Tomlinson Corporation Headquarters, downtown Manhattan.

Harry is sat in the sleek modern lobby, waiting for his job interview to begin. Men and women in expensive suits bustle by.

"Everyone looks so serious and professional... do I even have a shot?" Harry thinks to himself with a frown, "I really need this job..."

A pair of doors slide open, and a stunning woman with an icy demeanor approaches.

"Harry?"

"Yes, that's me," Harry replies.

"I'm Eleanor Calder, VP of Operations at Tomlinson Corp. I'm ready to interview you now."

"Oh! Uh, sure.....absolutely..." Harry says surprised.

"You sound surprised."

"I just wasn't expecting to be interviewed by someone so high up in the company..." Harry says slowly and carefully.

"You're applying to be the executive assistant to our CEO, Louis Tomlinson himself, one of the most powerful and influential men in the world," Eleanor states, "We take our hiring process very seriously."

"Of course, I totally understand!" Harry replies.

Trying to keep up a confident look, Harry follows Eleanor into a sterile conference room. Eleanor eyes Harry's outfit up and down

 Eleanor eyes Harry's outfit up and down

"A bold look. Intriguing. Louis will appreciate that," Eleanor says impressed.

"Oh.... uh.... good" Harry replies nervously.

He didn't even know what to wear today, so he just threw on the first thing he saw. So to say he was shocked would be an understatement.

"Now then. The Tomlinson Corporation is a global leader in technology and innovation," Eleanor says, "Why exactly are you interested in being the executive assistant to our CEO?"

Harry looks up in thought for a moment, why did he want to be the assistant? Other than the fact that Louis Tomlinson is a total hottie.

"Well.... I'd love to make the world a better place. What I admire most about Tomlinson Corporations is your dedication to global innovation and improvement. The clean-water initiative.... the vaccine for the cerella virus.... the green energy project.... You guys aren't just getting rich. You're trying to help people, to make technology that'll save the planet. I can't think of anything better than being a part of that," Harry says.

Eleanor hums, "Hmm. A good answer. A bit cloying, perhaps, but Louis might actually like that."

Just then, the door at the back of the room swings open, and a handsome man in a perfectly-tailored suit strolls in.