I honestly didn't know what to do but smile. He must have seen me do that because he smiled too but i turned around, not wanting him to see my excited reaction. But in my mind, i was going crazy.

That's so sweet! So he really does write my name on his wrists.  I thought.

He can be so cute and sweet sometimes but i just wish that he could stop making me jealous. It was getting to the point wherein i just wanna scream at him and tell him exactly how i feel when he does that. Especially now that he does it to my closest friends. It makes me feel left out and used and of course i don't want to go hating on my friends just because of that. So i hope he quits it because one day, i'll grow tired of it and give him a piece of my mind... seriously.

******

For the past week, we've been having the photo shoot for our school year book and it's driving me nuts. I hate it when we always have to fix our hair, change clothes, and then there's Ethan who's always saying, "Kate, come fix my hair." 

But i wasn't complaining since when we had these photo shoots we usually have no classes at all so i don't mind at all. The best part is this year, the 8th graders are graduating which mean...  wait for it.. wait for it... they have to dress up all formal like which means.... Nathan looking as handsome as can be!

At break time, people kept telling me how handsome he looked with his hair put up and him in his formal clothes. I wanted so badly to see him but he was in the photo shoot session at the moment and i knew right after it's done, he's gonna change. Dammit. 

Everyone said he looked so nice and i wanted to see! I tried peeking but all i saw was the girls of the 8th grade. But then i realized, in the Grand Ball he's going to be like that which means i get to see him, obviously. Then, i imagined him in tux with his hair up. Jesus, i got goosebumps all over. Oh my god, i need to see a doctor for my mental illness.

Since i couldn't see him in break time, i was hoping he'd still have a part of his hair up at lunch time. As i was sitting down at the lunch table and staring at the stairs, hoping he'd come, i absolutely choked  on my food when i saw him. He looked at me and it was like he was some kind of strong force. I got chills everywhere, palms sweaty, and got goosebumps that i had to pull down my jacket to cover it.

"Jesus, he looks so HOT!" I said out loud making Jaydee and Tamie's eyes widen. 

"His hair isn't even up," Tamie notified me.

"Yeah but for some crazy reason, i--ahh," I was pretty sure i was burning red now. Was it because i simply didn't see him in break time. That made me miss him that much?! Wow..

"Dude, your shaking," Jaydee told me, pointing at my spoon.

"What? No i'm not. What's wrong with you. You need glasses," I told her. Just then, a handsome looking Nathan came to sit at our table  and i began panicking because i couldn't get this smile off my idiotic face and what's worse is that i'm dying to laugh. But it would weird him out. Ughhh.. 

"Dude, your shaking even harder!" Jaydee whispered, laughing.

"Dude, shut up!" I widened my eyes at her but couldn't help wanting to laugh. I couldn't swallow my food anymore. I keep hitting Tamie and Jaydee on their legs under the table. I didn't get it, i feel like this everyday i see him but this time, i couldn't hide it. Jesus, how does he do that to me? And to think that i'll be seeing him again tomorrow, formally for our Media Club pictorial, is driving insane!

I just- OMG- i can't! WAHH.

******

The next day, we had to go out in the field to take the school picture. So everyone lined up outside heading to the field. Ethan was beside me, talking and pretty soon Nick joined in. We were just talking casually about some weird stuff. When we had to go to our positions, we were fooling around and whispering to each other about some things and for some crazy reason, i could hear murmurs in the back hearing my name and Ethan's so i stopped talking to him for a while. I glance back and saw Nathan looking. He was beside Ken but he had no problem, he just looked a bit.. tense at something.