CHAPTER 13

At XIAO CORPORATION

Xiao Zhan who was just observing his friend's antics released a deep breath. Sometimes seeing Cheng acting like this make him doubt his own decision of appointing him as the CCO of the Xiao Corporation, but also he can't deny the fact that he was hard working and in work meet his expectation which was very hard for anyone because when it comes to working, Zhan has high expectations which are not easy to meet.

Zhan was observing Cheng who had a weird smile plastered on his face which was making him feel a little bit uncomfortable, so he just glared at him which made Cheng stop smiling. Zhan was about to say something when his gaze fell on the third person who was standing still with his back toward him. Zhan narrowed his brows and spoke,
"MAY I KNOW WHO ARE YOU?"

Yibo who was laughing with Cheng and Yubin, when heard the cold voice flinched. This was the first time he heard such a voice and from the voice, only he can make out that this man was of importance. As the man asked them to turn around he didn't dare to turn as he was not ready to face him. But as he heard the talks between Cheng and him, he realized he was doomed because this man must be the CEO of XIAO CORPORATION which means he is Mr. XIAO ZHAN, as this thought crossed his mind he shuddered,
"So this means he made fun of MR. XIAO ZHAN. Damm it Yibo, you are going to get fired on your very first day." Thought Yibo.

Yibo, when heard a voice directed toward him again, felt a shiver run down his spine, his body was not allowing him to turn. Zhan who saw the boy not turning around cleared his throat and again spoke,
"MAY I KNOW WHO ARE YOU?"

Yibo this time knew he can't escape this so he just released a sigh and braced himself, "You can do it, Wang Yibo

"You can do it, Wang Yibo." He motivated himself and with this thought, Yibo turned around to face his new boss and after a few minutes look in the direction of his boss.

Zhan when saw the person froze at his spot. His eyes widened in amazement, to see the same person whom he met in the park, whom he caught in his arms, and with this, the smile that was given by the boy flooded his memories. To say he was shocked would be an understatement, he was beyond shocked to see the same person in front of him who had made him feel warm and those emotions which he had never experienced before. As soon as those memories and emotions stuck him he felt a warmth spreading in his heart and to his amazement, his heart did skip a beat.

Yibo when saw Zhan was a little bit terrified because he didn't find any emotions on his boss's face, moreover his boss have narrowed his brows which was making him feel a shiver running down his spine. After a few minutes, as he was not able to meet the eyes of the said person just lowered his head.

Cheng who saw Yibo getting uncomfortable cleared his throat and spoke,
"Boss..."

But to his amazement, Zhan didn't respond him in the first go and this was the first time that he didn't respond to him. It was out of the nature of Zhan because Zhan was the one who has sharp catching power. So he again called for him but even after trying for 3 to 4 times when Zhan didn't respond, Cheng shook him.

Zhan was busy admiring the person in front of him was brought back out of his daze by Cheng. He took some time to compose himself and glared at cheng,
"Why did you do that?" Asked Zhan in an annoying tone.
"Because you were not listening to me." Replied Cheng casually.

Zhan glared at Cheng and then turn toward Yibo's direction and asked, "May I know who are you?"
Yibo when heard the question gained his strength and spoke, "sir, myself Wang Yibo, I am your new secretary."

Zhan who heard it looked in Cheng's direction. Cheng who understood Zhan's gaze replied, "boss, he is Wang Yibo, appointed as your new secretary on the day you left for New York." Then after moving close to Zhan, he spoke "your dream Secretary Zhan"

Zhan who heard it coughed furiously whereas Cheng was suppressing his laugh. Yibo, when saw his boss coughing furiously immediately moved toward Zhan and out of his reflex, starts patting his back. After a few minutes, seeing his boss calm down asks, "Are you fine, sir?"

Zhan nods his head in response and Yibo just passes a smile to Zhan. Zhan when saw that smile was taken by that smile and unconsciously passed a smile too.

Cheng who was watching the scene in front of him was taken aback as this was the first time he saw Zhan smiling after 10 years

Cheng who was watching the scene in front of him was taken aback as this was the first time he saw Zhan smiling after 10 years. He cleared his throat which made both Zhan and Yibo came back to reality. Yibo who realized his position withdrew his hand quickly and straightened himself and spoke, "m..m s..sorry."
Zhan was about to reply when Cheng spoke "it's fine" and then passed a teasing smile toward Zhan.

Zhan who saw the smile rolled his eyes at Cheng and then turn toward yibo, "You follow me."

With this Zhan started moving toward his office, whereas Yibo started following him.

_______________________________________

That's for today...

M sorry for the late update.
Actually, I was busy with my other story....

Guys I wrote a new story healed plz check it and drop your suggestions

Hope you will like this chapter..