CHAPTER 6

As the meeting ended smoothly. Zhan after talking to Cheng entered the elevator, the meeting went well to his satisfaction, thanks to the new managing team's hard work. As Zhan entered the elevator, he released a deep breath and massaged his temples, to release his tension, and closed his eyes to relax. But suddenly the back of the person he had seen outside the meeting room appeared followed by the image of the smiling boy he saved in the morning, Zhan was taken aback, therefore he opened his eyes immediately. As he opened his eyes, the elevator also opened on the ground floor a ding, Zhan after composing himself exited the elevator and proceeded toward the exit of his building where his driver Mr. Lam was waiting with his car.

As soon as Zhan stepped on the ground floor, the floor which was bustling with the sound of his employees working died down as they see their boss walking toward the exit. His employees bowed and greeted him, this was the aura of Xiao Zhan, the man who own the largest corporation in China. He was like King of China as his wealth was even more than the president of the country and every business running on the mainland of China has xiao industries contribution in it.

As soon as, zhan reached the car, mr. Lam opened the door of the car for zhan, making sure that zhan have settled in the car. The driver proceeded toward his seat and started the engine of the car.
"Sir, where?" Asked the driver.
"To xiao mansion" replied Zhan after leaning against the backrest of his car.
"Okay, sir" answered the driver.
With this Zhan's car left the premises of xiao corporations with two security cars trailing his car from behind.

______________________________________

Meanwhile, on the CEO's floor is a boy still standing in the same position, after he saw that man with majestic aura suddenly turning his eyes in his direction. When yibo saw that man turning his eyes in his direction he got afraid because the presence of that man was emitting power as well as elegance. Yibo was both mesmerized as well as afraid to see that person.

If someone was to ask yibo whom you will fear the most, the president of China or the man with the majestic aura he had seen at xiao corporation, his answer will be the second option because that person's elegance and aura was something oft if the world for yibo.

As yibo was busy in his thoughts, he forgot about his interview. He was brought back into reality by a tap on his shoulder. As he felt someone tapping on his shoulder, he turned around to see a middle-aged woman looking at him. He looked at her with a smile and greeted her
"Good morning, Mam"
"Good morning gentleman" greeted the lady.
"May I know the purpose of your visit here young man", she asked.
"Oh, I have come here for an interview for the CEO's secretary position." Replied yibo with a bow.
"Oh, you may wait, as soon as Mr. Cheng gets free. We will call you" as she said this she went away and yibo settled himself on the same sofa on which he sat earlier.

 We will call you" as she said this she went away and yibo settled himself on the same sofa on which he sat earlier