Name

Diana did not want to walk out and open the door after what just happened. She looked at the basket that she had to give to Mr Hawkins, for that she had to go out.

She placed the creature on the floor and looked at herself, she was a complete mess not that she cared but her dress was torn and the white colour brought out the red very perfectly and it appeared that she had murdered someone.

 She grabbed out the first dress it was a baby pink ankle-length one. She quickly removed the white one and wore the pink one, her new friend followed where ever she would go, thus creating a mess.

She mentally took a note of this grabbed the basket took a deep breath and opened the door. She walked towards the field where everyone was gathered the little fluffy ball followed her. nobody was around the field it was quiet, when somebody tapped her shoulder she swung her arms without thinking and with her full force hit whoever it was with the basket. 

When she tried to hit the person for the second time the person grabbed the basket, and slowly brought it down. 

Looking at him this close, Diana could see his eyes that were looking like honey in the sunlight and long dark eyelashes the freckles harmonized with his skin and dimple.

"wow there clam down," he said with a smile that brought out his dimple on both sides of his face

"I'm sorry  your majesty " Diana replied

" You can drop the formalities and call me Henry"   

"May I have my basket your majesty " Diana ignored what he said and continues to walk away. She wasn't in a mood to talk to the person that saw her in an embarrassing situation. Moreover, she lost her energy and now didn't want to interact with anyone.    

" not until  you call me Henry". he said with a  big cheesy grin forming 

 Diana didn't care about the prince now he was getting on Diana's nerves. So with the little amount of energy she had, she forced a smile and said

" Henry may I have my basket"

"YES you may" 

With this, Henry smiled and gave the basket to her. 

" nice pet you have there, What's his name" Henry inquired 

"not decided yet" Diana replied while thinking how easily the prince was able to interact. 

"Whitey ..  Twinkles  ..  " he said randomly guessing it

"nope "

"star 

hero"

" chocolate

"peanut "

Although it was getting on her nerves. The spirit of competition somewhere inside Diana was urging her to be part of this conversation Before the nice little pet that she meet a few minutes ago would listen to someone new.   

So with this, both of them randomly started calling out names to see who wins. And the conclusion was both of them lost because both of them agreed the names were horrible. And the pet seemed to give no attention The little fluffball seemed uninterested.

" well let us leave it for some other day," Henry said

" I agree"

" Oh Diana" Mr Hawkins interrupted in-between "seems like you already met the prince "

"YES," Diana said while looking at him ." and here is your basket " she passed the basket to Mr Hawkins

Meanwhile, a lady about Diana's age came towards the prince and whispered something. The lady had very different-coloured hair. It was a darker shade of red.

" May  I take my leave now?" the prince said while looking pale as if he had seen a ghost.

" Diana could you escort the prince," MR Hawkins said with a smile

 "sure"

 Diana the prince and the lady  moved to where the prince's horse and men were as a goodbye souvenir  the prince gentle took her hand and softly placed his lips on her hand 

" Hope to see you again " was what he said or what she heard before he moved out of her sight. She was blushing at this statement which was luckily only witnessed by the fluff ball since it wouldn't stop following her. 

Maybe today wasn't that bad, was a little different than usual but she liked the attention.