Finding Miss Perfect - Shot 1

Start from the beginning

"Hi...Omkara... I smiled back at him!!" This institution is filled with cute boys or what!!

"I erm...Saw...I mean...Are you ok?? You can call me Om!" That cute boy gestured towards my forehead as I grew red with embarrassment, "Where are you from??" He sounded genuinely caring for some reason!

Another witness of my foolish stunts!! But a friendly one it seems!!

"I am fine. Thanks for asking. I was hoping nobody saw that.."

"Oh. I should have asked you right away.

I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Anyway... Leave that...Guess we will have few classes together...

Friends??"

"Sure..." I smiled widely as nothing I loved more than directness and Omkara indeed had clarity in him!!

It was lunch break when I was busy arranging my locker and some tornado rushed right in me!!

Before I would even realize it, I was on the ground and water spilled all over my beautiful locker which was absolutely turned into a soaked garbage by now!!

"What the hell...Dekh ke Nahin chal sakti?? God!! Ye kiya kiyah!!" My short temper decided to give attendance immediately!!

As I found silence from the other side, I turned and found an angel like creature gaping at me with her perplexed vision!!

She is cute as a furry ball and stupefied like the deer caught in headlights while I heard her meek stutter, "Woh...Main... Maine...Aapko dekha nahin...I ...I am so...Sorry...Main ye sab...Abhi saf kar doongi!!" Her innocence sent jolts of guilt in me instantly!!

"How dare you talk to her like that...She didn't do it on purpose fyi!!" And came his raging voice behind both of us as he royally ignored me and went straight to that girl who was cutely flicking her dress to get rid of water and dirt!!

I couldn't believe I would see Mr. Perfect again within the same day!! However, his glaring eyes didn't resemble anything like the morning!!

"Neil...Inki koi galti nahin hain... It's all my fault I stumbled on her locker .." Thanks to her, I got to know about Mr. Perfect's name!

Neil!

And that name along with that stern expression on his face made Neil look even dreamier!!

This girl is so damn lucky!!

"Pata hain mujhe...But still baat kehne ka ek tarika hota hain...

Aur Tum bhi na, kitni bar bola hain dekh ke chala karo...Kaha lagi hain??" Then only I noticed blood trickling from her knee while following his scrutinizing gazes!!

Damn, he is so caring towards her!! And how could I not calculate he must not be single!! Of course, a guy like him would have someone!!

It's her knee which was bleeding but I envied confessing how good both complimented each other!!

"Knee pe...Abhi danto maat itnaa. Main tumhare paas hi toh aa rahi thi na...Ouchhh!!" She cutely pouted as Neil made her sit on the nearby bench, meticulously inspecting her bloody knee, "Toh bhagne ki kiya zaroorat thi?? Abhi chup chap yahan baithi raho Avni..."

Hmm so her name is Avni!! Sweet!

"Par inka locker...I spoilt it na..."

"I will fix it...You don't even dare to move...Dekho toh kitna zor se laga hain...Kyun pareshan karti ho mujhe itna Avni!!!" She clutched on the fabric near his shoulders when Neil was busy wiping wound.