Finding Miss Perfect - Shot 1

Shot 1

~

Early afternoon, my classes are finished ages ago. But instead of reaching home, I am still stuck in a nearby cafe with rage submerging from each side!!

It's longspun that I have suppressed all the wrath but today after witnessing what he did I am wishing he doesn't speak a word more. Because then that slap would be inevitable from my side!!

"Listen...You don't know anything about us...So don't you dare say..." He yelled into my face while getting all red in anger!

"Shut up...How dare you hurt her feelings like a blind?? Dare you yell at me!" I couldn't help but land a smack right on his clenched jaw!

Instantly I witnessed her caring hands stroking that same side I slapped, "Oh my god...Neil...Are...Are you ok...??" Her eyes were filled with concern as well as quandary!

Throwing a quick gaze at me, she pouted, "Come on...Why did you slap him...Woh dill ka bura nahin hain...Please tum meri wajah se aise Neil ko galat mat samjho please..".

"See?? She can't even bear any pain inflicted upon you...And you?? Always in the rush to hurt her...What do you even think of yourself??" I hissed back at Neil who stood there silently, "Harwaqt alfazein bayan zaroori nahin hoti!!" And he broke his silence with that thing which got way over my little head!!

"Please both calm down..." I heard Omkara's panicked voice while closing my eyes shut to take a deep breath!!

Om is right. Maybe I should get a hold on myself. But then the day I first entered this college came flashing right before my eyes.

It was my first day at the college and my eyes spotted that guy simply clad into his whites like a prince. He was so simple yet distinguishable from the heavy crowds!!

When he crossed me with that sexy chiseled jaw being absolutely clenched, I couldn't count the flutterings my heart executed at that moment!!

Dreamy is what I would call him!!

First hour and I was already crushing badly on some guy!! What's wrong with me!!

And bam!! I was welcomed grandly by one of the pillars!!

"Miss...Are you ok??" And when I heard his soothing voice there was no saving anymore!!

But then I realized how foolish I must have been looking to be banging my damn head into some pillar because my precious eyes had their attention glued at someone else!!

"I...I am ok..." Somehow mumbled in all nervousness as my eyes were slowly hoisting up to meet his!!

When I took the first glance of his dark browns it left me in the pitfall!! A deep realm of the unknown!

"Cool..." A single nod and I see him leaving quite instantly while I was still stricken in my Dreamworld!!

He is even quite helpful, isn't it?! Amongst so many people only he came to ask if I was fine or not!! So cute!!

But then again he was the one who was in my vicinity so...Yeah, whatever!! Still, he seems really nice with such a manly posture and chivalry!!

However, it took me a whole two minutes to remember that his beautiful dark browns were kind of emitting an amused type of look as I must have gawked wide like an idiot!!

Somehow gathering myself I entered the class and settled myself on my seat when someone called for me, "Hello...My name is Omkara..." As soon as I turned, saw a friendly warm smile is waiting for me!!