[10] Slipped Out

When Y/N got home she greeted her parents. Her parents also greeted Eli. They informed the teens that dinner would be ready in an hour and a half and suggested that Eli should stay for dinner. He agreed and was thrilled that he gets to spend more time with his friend.

The two teens went upstairs and Eli was surprised to see how much Y/N's room has changed

"Wow..." Eli sighed in amazement

"Like it?" Y/N asked

"Yea... woah. How many trophies are there?"

"15" Y/N smiled looking at the fake golden trophies. "4 were from cheer, one from gymnastics, 4 from dance, and 6 from ice skating."

"D*mn" Hawk laughed "you've done a lot since you left"

"Yea" Y/N shrugged "what movie do you wanna watch?"

"I'm down with anything you pick"

"Nightmare on elm street?"

"Can we watch the reboot?"

"Freddy's is a perv in that one"

"Yea but the effects are cool"

"Your right" Y/N smiled. She sat on her bed as Eli did and they watched the movie.

After around half an hour there was a knock on the door. Y/N's mom slowly opened the door "dinner will be ready in half an hour. You guys want donuts while you wait?"

"Really?" Y/N asked

"Yea here" Y/N's mom have one glazed jelly filled donuts to the two kids. They both took it and thanked the adult before going back to the movie.

When the movie ended dinner wasn't ready. The two teens were talking when Eli accidentally squirted some of the jelly on him.

"Oh sh*t" he laughed placing the treat back on the plate

"Let me help you" Y/N grabbed a rag and tried to wipe off the sugary goo from her friends face but he pulled back

"Don't be such a baby about it" she laughed. she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him a bit closer finally whipping the jelly off. Without the rack she flicked a few sugar specks too. He just stared at her in shock

"What?" She asked sitting back down

"You weren't freaked out..."

"Freaked out about what?"

"My scar..."

Y/N looked at him confused "what do you mean?"

"You touched my scar taking off the jelly... you weren't freaked out..."

"Well of course not, why would I be?" She lightly laughed throwing the rack in a basket

"Everyone is"

"Oh my god, I've known you since forever Eli... I wouldn't never be freaked out by that"

"You and demetri were the only ones" he lightly smiled

Y/N slightly tilted her head in confusion. Kind of like a puppy "I thought you said he made fun of it..?"

Eli eyes widen a bit as he sat straight. "He- he did but... he's not freak out!"

Y/N was confused by this. Why was he stammering? Her train of thought was interrupted by her mom calling the teens down for dinner.

They both practically ran downstairs almost tripping after each step once they smelled the food. They both got by the stove and grabbed themselves the portion they want of each item and sat down. The rest of diner was normal, they all chatted about Karate and Skating as well as family things. Once diner was over Eli stayed an hour longer before going home.

He walked home and rethought everything. He slipped up. If he didn't think as fast as he thought of for the excuse would Y/N known the truth? He knows what he did was wrong. He tortured his old bestfriend because he wanted to be cool. If he decided to apologize now will demetri except it? And what would happen if Y/N knows the truth?

He got home and just went to his room. He looked at his computer sighing at the tab he was in. It was an unlisted video of Eli, Demetri, and Y/N. They use to post random nerdy videos on YouTube.

Oh how he missed that...

A/N: Short chapter i know! I wasn't sure how to end it so here's this! The first day of school chapter will be soon and it will be rather 2 parts or long in general! Also should I give Y/N's mom a real name or keep it as it is? Also when talking about Y/N's father should he have a name too? I want to be as open as I can about these things since I know some people might not have those figures in there lives. Let me know though!