Introduction

Anirudh roychaudhary : Age 28 years. Was in love with bondita but while saving bondita from the flood, he himself disappeared in the waves of flood.

Bondita Anirudh roychaudhary : a 21 year pregnant girl, a senior barrister lady who thinks that she lost her beloved, her life, pati babu. She lives alone in a big haveli.

Trilochan roychaudhary : Anirudh's kaka whi thinks that bondita is the reason that Anirudh is no more

Batuk roychaudhary : Anirudh's youngest brother who thinks that bondita is the reason behind Anirudh's death.

Sampurna roychaudhary : Bondita's elder sister and mother - in - law. She swats support her and thinks that she's innocent and she is not the reason behind Anirudg's death.

Rest of the characters are same as shown in the show.

Plot :-
Bondita left her in laws as her in laws thought that she's the reason behind anirudh's death. Solid her self respect anc to find anirudh she left her home and started living in a big bungalow alloted by govt bcoz she was senior barrister in the high Court of Calcutta presidency. Batuk was living with bondita in the disguise of anirudh to take revenge but when she came to know that she was cheated by Batuk and Trilochan kaka she immediately left the haveli. Now she was 9 month pregnant but she was still loving alone coz she was unable to find Anirudh.

What do you gys think will she be able to find his pati babu? Is ge really died or is he alive? Will destiny make them one again or will she live alone forever? To know stay tuned

SO GYS HERE'S MY OS SO KINDLY GIVE YOUR LOVE.
PRECAP : BROKEN HEART
GOAL : 5+ COMMENTS
THANK YOU
~SENORITA