Chapter 9

"WHO SAID THAT?!?!?! " a purple haired girl cried out these words, since she was currently making a speech and she has a mic on her hand the girls shout increased further making others cover their ears.

Silence, no one uttered any words after that, but they were all looking at me.I notice that a certain black haired boy staring at me or more like evaluating me he might be thinking why i said that.

"Hai hai! It's me, loli senpai!" i said proudly.

'Who is this brown haired boy who keeps on annoying anyone he meets,That's right, its me!' i thought as i remember a certain witch keeps on saying it.

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THERE, THIS SENPAI OF YOURS WILL PERSONALLY GUIDE YOU TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE AFTER THIS" she said coldly. The audience again sweatdropped from this,as they knew that i would not get a light punishment from this.

However there were odd people who were staring at me there was a black haired boy staring or more like analyzing me, a platinum blondie girl smirking and just lick her lips as if i were a prey.

"Hai senpai!" i said agreeing to her which made the others watching amazed on how could i answer her like that.

'She looks just like a cute neko to me actually, a small one'

Loli senpai then started her speech and...

(same thing happened in the novel)

After Horikita senpai's speech which maybe a relative of Tsun-tsun, Loli senpai and Horikita senpai went to me.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka right? follow me to the student council" he said to me while Loli senpai on her side was glaring at me like she's about to kill me.

I say farewell to Kikyo and her friends where they show me with pity looks like i was about to be executed in a death row. Don't look at me like that!

I then followed them to the student council where they rewarded me for 3 days of freedom!.

No.

I was actually suspended for 3 days since Tachibanana senpai her new nickname since she didn't like being called Loli senpai insist that i should be punished, even Horikita senpai was scared shitless to the aura she was exuding.

I then left him trying to calm her down after i pat her head and whispered 'lets meet again okay Lo-li sen-pai' i said sarcastically which  made her harder to control and Horikita senpai is barely stopping the mighty  loli from going berserk.

Now i am currently in my dorm bored to death.

"Haaaaah... should i roam around the school, but now i've become famous because of that commotion" i said while looking at my phone which displayed the school forums.

Since it was nighttime and i told Kikyo to don't visit my room for 3 days which we argued for a bit but she complied when i told her i might not be able to control myself again when i'm with her.

Although it was somehow true, it was actually to prevent getting expelled since there were comments floating around that she was seen coming out of my room in the morning.

I will have to dealt with that person in 3 days, although i already have a few person in mind.

'ohh.. I forgot that Sae wanted to talk to me, well anyways...' i thought as i drifted off to sleep.

The next day i roam around the school facilities as i discovered lots of odd things like 'free vegetable meals on the cafeteria' 'free things to bought in the convenience store', i connected this to what i discovered during these lat 2 days 'the number of cameras in the classroom' 'the attitude of teachers during lessons' and the s-system and i could only conclude one thing....
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're done! , D class might not get any points in the next month and the cause of that was definitely..........not me! " i said while enjoying my coffee,