"Nandu, how will you manage everything alone? Let me help you and then I'll go to check on them." Chachi tried to stop her.

"I can manage here, chachi. Trust me." Nandini assured her.

Chachi let out a breathe and went out of there. As she left, Nandini got busy with her works. She made the breakfast and set the table. Till that time, others too reached there.

"Breakfast is ready." Nandini smiled.

"Wow, Nandu, I didn't know, you cook so well along with singing." Chacha praised her while devouring the food made by Nandini.

Nandini smiled in response. Rishav also showed a thumbs up to her.

"Thank you, Rishav."

After breakfast. Nandini helped Rishav in getting ready. Then they left for station. Nandini was going see off them.

As they left from there, a man came out who was hiding behind a tree and called someone. "Yes, mam. They have just left and no one is in home."

"Don't worry, mam. The work will be done."

"Okay, mam. I'll inform you."

Then he hung up the call and left from there.

Nandini and everyone reached the station. There was still a little time left before the time of train's departure. Nandini was instructing Rishav to hear the doctor carefully and follow whatever he says and she would call him daily. But more than that chachi was telling her what to do and not. She was briefing her like she was a school kid and Nandini too heard everything like a kid and promised her that she would follow everything she said.

They got into the train. Nandini kept standing there at the platform till the train was out of her sight. It's the first time when she was about to stay away from Rishav which isn't gonna be an easy job. After their parents death, they have never been away, to be more precise she was not ready to take risk because of his attacks which only she could handle.

She kept standing there for a little more while, then she walked out of the stating and settled in an auto. That time her phone buzzed, it was Manik. A soft smile appeared on her face even though she wasn't feeling much good. She picked up the call.

"Hello, Manik."

"Where are you? Did they leave?"

Nandini heard his desperate voice from the other side.

"Yes, they just left."

"Okay, where are you?"

"I'm coming back home."

"Are you alone?"

Manik frowned. Nandini couldn't see it but she imagined it.

She simply hummed.

"Okay, I'm coming. I'm leaving now only."

"Manik, stop." Nandini squealed. "You don't need to come. I've almost reached home, so you don't need to come. If you're forgetting, it's a big day for you. You should prepare for that. You're already coming to pick me up in the evening even when I could come with Navya. Now hear me for once and don't come."

Manik let out a sigh audible sigh which Nandini could hear clearly. "Why are you so stubborn, Nandini?"

"Because you never hear me."