'Dabi' ignited his hands and both men jumped toward their leader. "Why are you here anyway?"

"You've heard about the hero killer, right?" He said keeping his hands ignited in blue flames. Glacier looked up in the air in thought for a moment. "Yeah. He's the one that attacked Hosu, the one working with the league of villains?"

"Yes. Have you watched his video?"

"Yes. He's pretty relatable. Almost like he knew what he wanted. I like it." The boy pulled out another can of spray paint. "I'm surprised you can even reach that high."

The boy stopped in his tracks and gave the man a blank stare. He stepped back from the wall and threw the can in the air before back handing it and watched it hit the man in the face. He stumbled before securing his position.

"Get to the point. This is really starting to irritate me." The boy said. The girl watched all of this carefully, playing with a small knife in her hand. "If you want I can cut him?"

"No, Toga, that's not needed." The boy said, his eyes never leaving Dabi. "What I'm saying is, his idea of the hero society. It sounds pretty similar to our motives." The boy's eyes narrowed on the taller's shape.

"So, why don't you carry on what he wanted to do, with us? I already know toga's in. You don't wanna leave your best friend on her own now do you?"

He looked at his best friend and she smiled sadistically. "Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm in." He said turning back to Dabi. "If I leave her alone she'll end up almost getting herself killed."

"Hey! Not true! I've been listening to your advice! If you know you're outta your league, leave!"

"That's not always gonna work! They're gonna try to chase ya down!" He yelled back. The girl smirked. "Good to know you're in, Y/n."

"So what's our first course of action?"

"Your gonna have to drop that title of the mafia boss thing. It won't really be needed." Dabi said as he walked away. Y/n turned to the man with green hair. "Good job Tagishi! You're now the leader!" He pointed a finger at the man and the tattoo on his neck disappeared and re-appeared on his hand. "There. I've never seen a green rose before. Looks cool. Cmon Toga. We can't leave Dabi hanging."

"Yeah!"

——-

The group of three all walked into what looked to be a bar. They were following a man that would help them join some sort of league. When they did they found two men. One was behind the counter. His quirk looking to have an effect on his appearance since he was practically purple and black smoke and yellow eyes in a suit while cleaning a cup, while the other on a stool reading a newspaper had a large hand on his face with messy light blue hair wearing black.

"Shigiraki." The man they were following said as he stepped into the room. "You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days."

He brought a cigarette closer to his face as he spoke. "I hear you're planning something big—-"

"And who are they?" The man with blue hair had so rudely interrupted. Y/n quirked a brow as he watched a piece of paper in the man's hand disintegrate. 'His quirk must have something to do with physical touch.'

The man simply smirked as he left them all alone. "So your the person huh?" Dabi started. Y/n turned to him. "You look gross in person." Y/n stifled a laugh as Toga continued to smile. "Woah! The hand guy!" She said as he began to bounce her hands up and down.

"You're friends with stain, right? Right?!" She cried. Y/n said nothing, letting his eyes glance across the room before finally meeting the gaze of the man on the stool. "Let me join too! The league of villains!" Toga finished.

"What she said. We all wanna help stain with his dream." Y/n was quick to add before correcting himself. "Well— what was his dream."

They stayed quiet as they let Shigaraki practically assess them. "Kurogiri get rid of them. Just by looking at them, I can tell their the type of people I hate." Shigaraki snarled as he pointed to Toga and Y/n. "Two brats and—" he pointed to Dabi "a guy with no manners."

Kurogiri didn't seem to move as he stayed still. "They could be of good use to us, Shigaraki." Y/n turned to the smoky man as he spoke before looking back at Shigaraki.

"I don't have a good feeling..." Shigaraki began as he stood up from the stool. Y/n began to doze off but before he knew it, the man literally put both hands up toward Toga and Dabi. Toga pulled out her knife with a smile and was about to stab Shigiraki while Dabi ignited his hands. Y/n was quick to pull out his pistol and point it at Shigaraki before multiple portals appeared taking their attacks and weapons to different parts of the room. Y/n examined it carefully and realised it was the same colour as Kurogiri. Shigaraki seemed to get frustrated and leave.

"Well that was something." Y/n said with a blank stare as he twirled and put his gun away.

"Sorry. He isn't really in a good mood at the moment."

"Just looking at him makes me wanna vomit." Dabi remarked.

———

Fun fact, Y/n became the leader of a gang after he got jumped by the original leader. It slowly turned into one of the most dangerous gangs and some people would call him a mafia boss.