The first meeting

Regie POV:

It is currently 8am and I am making pancakes for me and ryan since that was all he was chanting when he woke me up. My well technically our parents since he lived with us since as long as i can Remember his parents left him as soon as they found out he was autistic claiming that they dont want a freak as their son which is totally wrong. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt ryan ran into me yelling pancakes in my ear. "Okay okay, look the pancakes are done now." After i said the words 'pancakes are done now' he was already trying to grab them out the pan so i grabbed his hand by reflex but not to hard to hurt him "That is very hot okay you do not touch it got it" all he did was point and strat whining pancakes so after plating the pancakes and ryan put just the right amount of butter and syrup and started to eat with his hands which was normal so we always had a pack of wipes on the table.

(Time skip to after breakfast)

I was watching Paw Patrol after high demands by ryan while we were watching decided to go on my phone for a little while i was on Instagram an alarm went off from my phone which caused ryan to run towards me with his hands over his ears. I immediately turned the alarm off and hugged ryan and whispered things to calm him down which worked but now he wont get off of me so after about 5 seconds of trying i gave up. I went to check what that alarm was for and when i read it i immediately jumped up which made ryan whine because he was going to sleep but i had to get his ready to meet with the other boys at 10:15 it is currently 9:50 so we don't have much time to get ready so i basically carry ryan up the stairs and into his room and started looking through his clothes to find something to put him in until i found jeans a white shirt and a green cardigan. I quickly put him in his clothes then went to my closet in my room i picked out a white shirt and some black jeans i put on my shoes and went to put on ryans. While leaving the house i made sure i had everything for ryan and myself which was some noise canceling headphones, ear defenders and a comfort blanket, normal headphones and a change of clothes and with that we were off.

(At the cafe)

When we made it i checked the time we were only 1 maybe 2 minutes late which was pretty good for us. I turn to look at ryan in the passenger seat to see him struggling to unbuckle his seatbelt so i chuckled and helped him unbuckle. I made sure to grab the back pack out the car then we made our way inside. It was quite crowded but not to crowded but i can tell ryan did not like the noise that was going on so i quickly scanned over the tables looking for the guys until i finally found them in the back where not much people were so i was thankful for that. We made our way over there with ryan sticking close to me which was normal when going out in public. We made it to the table and were greeted by 6 guys. "Hello im oliver that is my brother Sebastian that is darren,kane,justine and that is manger Ty." "Well nice to meet you im regie and this is ryan." I said while shaking their hand cus im classy like that while were talking darren went to shake ryan's hand but ryan smacked his hands away and wiped them on me repeatedly and  whining so i open the backpack pull out a pack of wipes and wipe his hands duh. The others looked at me pretty confused and darren looked a little hurt thats when i realized that i forgot to tell them the most important thing about ryan "im so fucking stupid i forgot to tell you guys ryan he has serve autism thats why he slapped your hand away dont think he does not like you your fine." They all nodded and Oliver asked a question that gained ryans attention fast "does he know that he might have to live with us?"

OHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER THIS IS 765 WORDS THATS ALOT OF LETTERS WELL THANK YOU FOR ANYONE WHO READ THIS AND ARE READING I MIGHT MAKE THIS A ONESHOT AND A STORYLINE AT THE SAME TIME SO IT WILL BE A STORYLINE THEN LUKE SOMETHING THAT WILL MOST LIKELY NOT HAVE ITS OWN PLACE TO FIT IN SO IT WILL BE A ONESHOT GOT IT OKAY.