Marriage And Broken Trusts

Start from the beginning

Nandini's look

Nandini's look...

Bomdita put kala teeka behind her ear. Her eyes moisten seeing that the kid Nandini who used to make brides of the doll some years back, is now herself becoming bride.

"Nandini beta, I know people believe that once a girl is married, their sasural is their home. I also believe this.

But beta remember if anybody tries to do something wrong in your sasural, then raise voice against that. Always remember, this was, is and always will be your home to welcome you whole-heartedly."

Nandini sobbed and hugged her mom tightly feeling peace. Actually, she was feeling guilty of saying lie to her maa. Her maa who loves her, trust her so much.

Bondita broke the hug, cupped her face and said, " Beta, don't mind but i know why are you crying?

I know you are guilty of not telling me that you went out at night with Amar.
But dont feel guilty, I know everything. "

Nandini's eyes widen with shock and she uttered, " But how? "

"I got you after you questioned me yesterday evening. Then, my doubt cleared when I found pillows sleeping on your bed instead of you.

But don't worry, I know you'll never let me down. I trust you. "

Nandini was again guilty of not telling her about what happened yesterday. She decided to tell her, but as she was about to say, someone came and took Bondita with them.

Amar was getting ready in his room, thinking about the possibility of evil peoples to stop the marriage.

But his face turned red in blush, thinking about most beautiful night of his life. His love, hugging him, snuggling into his chest, in his arms. What can be more beautiful than this!

He want to have her with him as early as possible. With this thought, he start getting ready fast. He wore reddish kurta matching with Nandini's sareesaree with black vest and black pyjama suiting him.

A silver brooch was making his attire more descent.