Dime

Fez had to leave to help Ash with some business. I was still hot and bothered after he left. I used my time alone to call Rue. It went straight to voicemail. I huffed in frustration from not receiving an instant distraction from the throbbing between my legs. Then, my phone rings.

Text- (Maddy) - "Bitch I am so bored and there are no parties this weekend. Can we throw one at your house?"

I quickly respond because I have been dying to throw a party.

Text- "Yeah girl. Let's do it."

A few days go by and Fez hasn't texted me once. I texted him a few times confused why I am receiving the silent treatment. I drove by the store and saw him there on his fucking phone. I guess he is purposefully ignoring me. I guess he's not getting an invitation to the party tonight. Maddy and I were setting up and getting ready for Cassie and Kat to come over and get ready.

"Your room is iconic," Maddy says, looking through my clothes. I let her borrow some clothes for the party and went to get dressed. While I was changing, I heard my phone go off. I stupidly hope it was Fez. It was Kat asking me to send a picture of my outfit. I would be lying if I didn't choose my outfit specifically to make Fezco go absolutely insane. I chose a black dress with a plunging neckline that was skintight. I wanted to make sure all the goods were on display.

Soon people started arriving and I put a bunch of liquor on the counter. Already slightly buzzed, I picked up a bottle of tequila. I have no reason that I can't be crazy tonight. It is not like I have a boyfriend. Fuck him. Maddy and I pound shots. I hired a DJ and even got a light-up dance floor. My living room looked like a club so Maddy and I were in our element.

Maddy requested "Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls. That song is iconic just like us. She always requests it to dance with me. We get crazy swapping the bottle. I am seriously intoxicated by the end of the song. She laughs and pulls me in for a hug. I love this girl. As I lean in for the hug my short ass dress rides up and exposes the bottom of my ass. I immediately feel my dress get lifted higher. I whip around and see a guy I have never seen before. He was objectively handsome but obviously was a drunken perv. I turn away disgusted and fixed my dress.

I see out of the corner of my eye a guy sitting up from the couch near the dancefloor. I smiled to myself knowing Fez saw that whole exchange. Maddy observes this and takes it upon herself to push me up onto the guy. I know what game she's playing, and I am drunk enough to be into it. I danced with the guy who told me his name is Will. He actually seemed pretty nice. A good song comes on and I grind up on Will. I liked Fez, but he didn't like me, so I am keeping my options open.

Fez

I know I am a fucking idiot. I didn't text her because I was afraid of loving her. I don't trust easily, and it scared me how intense my feelings for her were. I watch as she grinds up on this fool and realize how stupid I was being. I am so mad that my hands were shaking. A few kids come to buy shit and I keep one eye on her at all times. She seems oblivious to me shaking with rage. When I saw him yank her dress up, I immediately got up from the couch to go knock his ass out. She seemed to be actually having a good time.

After a few songs, I noticed something. He keeps trying to kiss her and she keeps swerving him. That gave me hope and hope was all I needed as I headed onto the dancefloor. I am not a big dancer at parties, but Penny is, so I will be tonight.

"Ay, get off my girl," I say firmly, acting confident. I didn't know how she was gonna take it. She looked surprised but annoyed. The fool looked at her for clarity and she said,

"I am not his girl. Come on let's get drinks," she said, pulling him towards the kitchen. I wait around the corner from the kitchen until I see an opportunity to grab her. I pulled her into the bathroom while she protested.

When in the bathroom, I lock the door. She was drunk. She leaned on the sink and slipped off her heels. Them feet must be hurting.

"I'm sorry I didn't text you back. I am sorry I didn't give you an explanation, Barbie." I say, hoping my pet name for her would soften her up. It did not. She glared at me. Fuck, I don't know what else to do.

"I don't care," she said, looking down at her hands. Damn, I think I hurt her, for real. I am about to say something again, but she reaches for the door. I go to stop her, but she grabs my hand and pulls me down the hall. She takes us up a back staircase to her room. I can't help but look at her hips swaying up the stairs. She is a goddess.

Penny

I didn't know what I was planning on doing in my room, but I knew I wanted to do something to drive him crazy. Tease me and leave and we will see how you like it, Fez.

"Yo, I am sorry I hurt y-" He started, but I cut him off by kissing him. I strategically placed myself between the wall and him and he pressed me up against it. We flow together nicely. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, still pressed against the wall. I could feel his boner through his joggers, and it made me soak my panties.

I lock the door before we continue our business. He kept playing with the hem of my dress, teasing me. No more fucking teasing. I lost my patience and was about to take it off when he yanked it down.

"I didn't say to take it off," he said sternly, gathering both my hands in one of his. I liked this dominant side of him. He slowly pulled my dress up over my thighs with his other hand. Then, moved it up over my hips. He smirked at my baby pink thong underneath my dress.

"You are too sexy. You are definitely a dime, not a penny," he says, in my ear. I could smell his woodsy cologne and weed in his pocket. He quickly spun me around, so he was pressed up behind me. I was then bent over the bed, and he stroked the back of my thighs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting heated yall! If I get enough comments, I will coninue. :)