My father

Penny

Fez pulls up to my empty house. And it occurred to me that he had never been to my house before.

"Shit Penny, your house is huge!" he laughs. I did have a big house. My parents were rich and I guess that means I am too.

"Yeah, I guess," I say before grabbing my board and my dress from the back seat. I wondered if he wanted to come in. He kept looking at the house with a curious expression.

"Do you... Wanna come in for a lil?" I ask tentatively. I was afraid he would say no. He jumped out of the car and locked it. I guess that's a yes.

We walk up my long driveway and I unlock the door using a code. I don't take my keys to parties for fear of losing them. We walk into the marble foyer, and he looks incredulous. I am sure he thinks this is just amazing. I like a ton of marble is tacky and the chandelier is tacky. My father's 6th girlfriend decorated this house, I think.

"Holy fuck, Penny. This shits crazy." He was gazing up at the godawful chandelier. I show him around all the expensive-looking rooms downstairs and then we head up the marble staircase to my room. His eyes lit up at the sight of my room.

Everything is pastel pink and over the top. I love Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony and it's all over my room. My barbie collection is in a glass case on the wall and if I didn't look crazy enough already, I had the Barbie decal over my pink canopy bed. It looked like every 6-year old's dream. I decorated it and healed my inner child, and it continues to make me feel good. I was kind of worried about his reaction.

He had the goofiest smile on his face. He spun around and absorbed everything as if he was in an art museum. He took off his shoes and let my fluffy pink rug tickle his feet. We were both high as shit so that had us both laughing until I almost peed.

"I love it. It is you as fuck." He said, still looking after ten minutes. I wanted to get in the shower, and I was so tempted to ask him to join me. He was just so sexy. He had changed into a blue sweater, and it made me weak at the knees.

After I showered, we made our way to the theater room to watch a movie. As we walked down the hall that led to the billiards room and the home theater Fez stopped dead in his tracks. He was looking at a family photo that hung on the wall. It was of me, my father and girlfriend number 7, I believe. He looked shocked.

"What?" I ask, confused at his stop. He turned and looked at me dumbfounded.

"That is your dad? He asks, with a scared-ass look on his face.