The morning after

Penny

I wake up and quickly realize I'm not in my bed. No. This cannot happen for the third time. I look around do not recognize the room. The door is closed, and I am scared to death of who lies behind it. I start looking around again and I realized I am hyperventilating. I am frequent to panic attacks. I get pills from Fez to help with that.

I start crying realizing that I wasn't in my dress anymore. I see it folded up with my shoes across the small room. I wanted someone to take my dress off, but not fucking like this. As I stand up, the floor creaks. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Fuck. I start to plan my escape out the window when the door opens.

"Hey. I made coffee if you-" Fez stopped short when he saw me. I probably looked a mess and was shaking like I was having a seizure.

"Hey hey hey..." He came over to me, cautiously. I started calming down with his presence. I sit on the bed with my head in my hands and try to calm down. He definitely thinks I am crazy. I started to uncontrollably sob. He sits down next to me and rubs my back. I am pathetic. This is embarrassing.

"I'm sorry. This just can't keep happening." I say as if he knows what I am talking about.

FEZ

It took me a second to understand what she meant. My confusion transitioned to rage. Who the fuck did this to her?

"I took care of you. Nothing happened. It's okay." I take her hand and make sure she feels safe. I really want to go hunt down the motherfuckers who think drugging girls is okay and especially my girl. She isn't really my girl, but I hope so.

She sucks in a shaky breath and looks up at me. She had trust in her eyes. She leaned on me and didn't let go of my hand. That had to count for something.

Ash came in to check on her. She asked him about the book she gave him on Greek mythology. She shamed him for not finishing it yet and told him that she had another for him.

"Alright, Penny. I'll get on it when we are slow at the shop," he promised, giving her a small smile. He was relieved that she was okay. She took me up on my offer of coffee. Hopefully, she doesn't like fancy coffee. I didn't have any of that shit.

We talk for a while. I don't ask her about what happened to her because I didn't want her to think about it until she feels better. She was really hungover. Ash left to go open the shop and I didn't want to meet him there. I wanted to spend all day with her. She gets up from the couch and meets me in the kitchen. She has a look of focus in her eyes.

She doesn't seem to be questioning her actions at all. She comes up to me and slips her arms around my neck, standing on her tippy toes. Then, she made my heart whole. She laid her soft lips on mine, and I mentally thank God. Maybe good things do happen to drug dealers after all.

I kiss her back slowly. I wanted so badly to be rough with her, but this wasn't the moment for that. She got more intense with it. She slipped her hands under my shirt, and I could feel her soft skin on mine. I picked her up and put her on the counter gently. She pulled me in closer and wrapped her legs around me. Damn.

I was slowly getting less and less careful. She seemed to enjoy that. I put my hand in her hair and grabbed it. It was softer than I imagined. She was everything. This was like nothing I had experienced before. It wasn't just physical. It was...loving. I pull away from her. I didn't know how far she wanted to go.

She looked confused. "Are you sure 'bout this?" I ask, putting my hand under her chin. She looks down, thinking. If she had to think about it, then it wasn't the time.

"Another time ma. I don't want to rush things with you." I say, kissing her forehead. I heard girls like that shit. After I did it, I realized why. It felt like she was mine and only mine when I did that.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey Yall! I hope you like it so far! Sorry to tease you, but I want to keep it slow and build things up! promise smut soon!