Chapter 5: Beacon Academy Pt. 3

Weeks had passed since the meeting of Patriot and Ozpin, as it was now the first week of a new school year, many bade farewell to their families, yet, in the middle of all the crowd, Yelena simply walked past everyone else, having given her farewells to her father in the inn.

"Thanks to that headmaster, I have opened up a book store of my own, you have got nothing to worry about... Go." He said, with his daughter nodding, she now quietly walked towards the large airship that was going to transport her towards the academy, where her new life was going to start.

Using one of the benches found in the airship as a bed, she leaned herself on the glass where she saw the ship departing the city, she overheard a few girls chatting beside her and perked her ears, interested in whatever they were talking about... It was at least better than just sightseeing...

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" A blonde hair woman said as she hugged and spun around a much smaller girl wearing a ruby red cloak. 

"Aww, Please stop Yang." The smaller of the two sighed, with the yellow-haired one putting her back down to the ground, the smaller one began to fix her hair.

"What's wrong sis? Aren't you excited?" The yellow-haired girl asked, with Yelena not seeing how the two were related at all... 'One of them must've been adopted...' She thought.

"Yeah... but I just got moved ahead two years... I don't want people to think I'm special or anything..." As soon as she heard that, Yelena let out a snicker, almost bursting out laughing, she recalled all the times she and her father was looked at by someone around them. Yet, the snicker was caught by the yellow-haired girl, who realized she was eves dropping on their whole conversation.

"Hey! Do you have a problem with that?!" The yellow-haired girl soon approached the resting Yelena, who only shook her head.

"Nothing, but little red, no matter whether you are special or not, you should never mind it." She faced the black-haired gothic lolita looking girl.

"But she is special." The yellow-haired girl argued, with Yelena nodding.

"Yes, in your own way is she special... How...How exactly are you two related anyways?" Quickly answering the yellow-haired girl's question, Yelena couldn't help but ask about the two's relationship. The two took a few seconds as they looked at each other confused, then suddenly, they soon understood what the white hair rabbit was talking abo"Oh right the hair..."

"And everything else..."

"Oh, we are *half* sisters." 

The two talked over each other, but Yelena got what the two were saying.

"My name is Yang, and this is my little sister, Ruby!" As the awkwardness of the situation died down as the energetic girl hooked her sister, bringing down her whole face, both Yelena and the girl name Ruby suddenly now found themselves looking at each other.

"Get off me!" Ruby said, frustrated, she pulled herself out from the hook, she fell to the floor, with Yang laughing.

"Ummm, how about you? What's your name?" Ruby asked, noticing the unnatural paleness of Yelena's face, as well as the long cut that ran across her entire face, she felt Yelena's eyes gaze coldly upon herself...

"Yelena. It is a pleasure meeting the two of you." She said as she raised her hand to help Ruby up, standing from her seat. As Ruby grabbed her hand, she winced at the cold hand of the white rabbit.

"Yo-your hands... why is it so cold?" She asked, with Yelena raising her brow, she felt her body temperature, it was normal.

"It is normal to me." Getting curious about her sister's comment, Yang pressed her hand on Yelena's arm, immediately retracting as she began to rub her hands together.