"No big deal."

"It's a very big deal. I've lost money refunding some of these coats. I should have known to come to you sooner. You were always pretty smart in highschool too."

"I was. But that's because I did nothing but focus on school and school activities. I didn't really make time for recreational things. The little time I did have, I had to get all my fun in at once."

"Including making babies."

Harry's mouth fell open but he was also amused.

"Is that a shot at me getting pregnant at seventeen? Because if it is, I didn't do it on my own."

"No, you didn't. And it wasn't a shot at you getting pregnant at seventeen. It was a shot at you getting pregnant the first time you ever had sex. You know. Getting your fun in all at once?"

"Yeah and you got me pregnant. I wasn't trying because I didn't know."

"Neither of us knew. But you can't deny that you said yes to doing it with no condom."

"Well, I was an idiot. Obviously. But also you could've pulled out. And you didn't."

"I didn't want to."

"And now look where we are."

"You do remember sex ed taught us you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid, right? So chances are you were already on your way to being pregnant before either one of us came."

"Pre-ejaculatory fluid? I hate when you use the textbook words."

"Why?"

"It just makes me uncomfortable." He quickly pointed at him.

"And don't you use that as an excuse to use the slang words either."

Zayn swooped over in front to him, laughing quietly. Harry still knew him all too well.

"You really have changed, Harry."

"How?"

He rested his hands on the edge of the counter so that he enclosed Harry there.

"I seem to recall a young boy who voluntarily read aloud to the class about male pregnancy and how it happens. Suddenly you're shy in front of me because we made a baby together?"

"No. I just understand the consequences on a much different level now. And I don't like to be reminded of the numerous mistakes I made."

"And do you define those mistakes as having sex with me or making a baby with me?"

"Neither."

And that answer was exactly what Zayn needed to hear. Because they both very well knew that Benjamin wasn't intended to be here. He was just the consequences of unprotected sex. But that didn't mean he was a mistake. Because he was still made from something special on a night that was also special.

"Same here. No wonder I named my business after that night."

Harry's eyes widened an shock. But Zayn's were hooded and he was leaning in like he was about kiss him. Even as surprised as Harry was, he was still aware enough to let Zayn do it.

But then the bathroom door suddenly opened before their lips could touch and Benjamin came out.

"I'm done."

Zayn was the only one to jump back. Harry looked hurt.

"Oh, wow. Um- Did you wash your hands?" Zayn asked.

"I washed my hands."

"With soap?"

"I used soap."

"That's good then. You did it just like Daddy taught you."