Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 4}

Start from the beginning

"Ha, thanks for at least pretending you like it." I step closer and hug him.

"I think it just bit me..."

"Ha-ha, very funny. Don't worry though, I'm like this only for a bit. I'm just trying to make Sean jealous." Jason raises his eyebrow and I laugh. "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything too bad."

"You better not!"

"Anyway, where's dad?" The look on his face gives away what he was about to say. "Another shift at the Bank?" Jason nods and I sigh. "Sometimes I wish Joanne was still here." I mumble and Jason goes rigid at the sound of her name.

"Jason, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine. I got to go shower." I watch him as he climbs the stairs and mentally beat myself to death. Joanne was Jason's mom and my Step mom, who left us when I was 6 and Jason was 8. My biological mother died at birth with me and 1 year later daddy met Joanne, which is great, since we got Jason but dad doesn't want to date again. I just fear he'll die alone, in my mind, that's a horrible thing. I plop down on the couch and scroll through my contacts, when I get to Ella I call her.

"Hey Ella." I say.

"Oh hey Alexis! What's up?"

"Bored, I'm up for some girl time though. You in?"   

"Sure! Were should we meet up?"

I think of a place where Sean would be.

"How about, the mall?"   

"Sure thing, I need new clothes anyway."

"Okie dokes, I'll see you in... 10 minutes."

"Its a plan." She says and hangs up. My smile is so big, I probably look like a clown, but who cares! I'm finally going to show Sean that he's not the only good looking one. I run up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" Jason opens the door and asks, flinching. Guess he's not use to the hair yet.

     "Can I take your car to the mall? I promise I won't total it like last time!" I beg, he just nods and closes the door. Damn, that comment must of really gotten to him. No time for sympathy, I run back down stairs grab my purse and the keys and put on my black stiletto heels. Looking in the full-length mirror, I decide I look good enough and walk out the front door. Opening the garage I let out a low whistle, every time I see Jason's car I get star struck. The Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale. Good god, it cost so much money, Jason's still paying it off. Getting in the car, I take a nice deep breath and inhale the leather scent. All the way to the mall I keep the music down and concentrate on the road, scared that a blink of an eye could send this marvelous car into a ditch. When I finally do get to the mall I see Ella right away, her bright pink hair bobs at the mall entrance.

"Ella!" I yell across the parking lot, her hair bounces as she looks my way. I run across the road while it's still clear and stop in front of her, her eyes widen in surprise.

"Damn girl! You've finally come over to the dark side!" I laugh and look at her outfit. Short black mini shorts over bright green ripped fish net stocking that stop mid thigh, and a plain white shirt.

"Come on lets go inside." As we walk through the mall, a couple guys check Ella and me out. A lot of the scene guys are looking at Ella more, but she looks more scene then me. The only thing that’s has changed with me is the shape of my hair, my make up and the rips in my clothes. Doesn't sound like a lot, but damn, it can make you look like a total stranger. I shoot a couple flirty smiles at guys as we head... Wherever were headed.

"So were do you want to go first?" I ask Ella.

"Um... Let's go to the food court first, I'm starving. I also have a craving for a cinnamon bun." I smile at her comment and we head towards the smell of food wafting in the air. We stand in line for the cinnamon buns and talk about nonsense till we get them. The guy who gives them to us, winks at me and I just smile back. As Ella and me turn around I spot them two tables directly ahead of me, it's to late to turn around because Rick has spotted me, well Ella. I don't think he knows it's me yet.

"Ella! Over here!" I cock a eyebrow at Ella and she shrugs. We walk over and plunk ourselves in the chairs opposite of Rick, Brandyn and Sean. Rick finally looks at me good enough to realize it is me.

"Alexis? Man! I thought we had a deal!" I laugh at the expression of realization on Sean's face but Rick thinks I'm laughing at him.

"It's not funny, we were the normal ones! Now I'm the only normal one!"

"What can I say Rick! The air holes in my shirt and pants are very refreshing." He makes a pouty face and I pat his shoulder comfortably.  

"Whoa Alexis, you look amazing, not that you didn't before but... those pants... and that shirt. Whoa." I smirk at Brandyn's stuttering remark and say a polite thank you to him.

"Well we better get going, we have lots of Money to spend! Bye Rick, Brandyn and... Sean." I say Sean's name without emotion as Ella and me walk away.

You like? Um this chapter was hard to write cause, well I'm not scene. But I thought, books are usually about normal teenage girls, what about some edge cutting stuff?

So if I didn't discribe something right or anything, just tell me!

Song of the day;

[Sexy Silk- Jessie J]

Fact Of the day;

{Spiders have transparent blood}

Love you <3

Vote. Comment. Like.