Temptation pt.5

Magsimula sa umpisa

I was at the hospital, visiting Kurtis, when my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from John.

John: Waddup bestie. what we gettin into tonight?

Me: Im gonna help you get into some pants tonight. lol I can't be the only girl you talk to. Im gonna help you get some girls tonight.

John: LOL you funny.

Me: Im dead serious, J.

John: Why you wanna get me some girls?

Me: Cuz i care about you and i know that a man has needs. And besides, you hang with me all the time and listen to me talk and solve my problems so this time i wanna help you.

He took a minute to text back.

John: okay.... but i don't do hoes or gold-diggers.

Me: I promise, no hoes or gold-diggers

I put my phone back in my pocket and kissed Kurtis on his cheek. I can't kiss his lips because then I'd get sad that he can't kiss me back. I left and went home. 

I jogged up my stairs and into my bedroom. I stepped into my walk-in closet and looked through all the clothes that Kurtis has bought me. He always use to buy me sexy outfits because he always said that i dress like a missionary Lol. He usually bought me curve-hugging mini-dresses and 3in heels. He said that i look sexiest when i wear heels, even though i feel extremely tall while wearin them. I pulled out the least revealing dress that he bought me, which was a white one that was back-less and stopped at mid-thigh. In the front, it was low cut but not too low and it hugged me tight. It was real provocative but the other dresses he bought me were even worse. Next i pulled out some black, leather, strappy heels and a black leather jacket. I tied up my hair and undressed then showered. When i got out of the shower, my phone rang and it was John. 

"What's up, J." 

"What up. What you doin?" 

"Im gettin dressed." i said, puttin on my bra and boy shorts. 

"Oh. Me too. Where we goin?" 

"Club Dreams." 

"That's downtown, ain't it?" 

"Yup. You excited?" i asked. He sighed. 

"I don't know. I ain't been too comfortable around women ever since Maya died. You the only woman i really chill with." 

"And that's exactly why we're goin out tonight. You need to have some adult fun. You can't always be with me all the time. You need a girlfriend. And if all else fails, you can at least get some from a chick tonight." i said and laughed. 

"I guess." he replied with a chuckle. 

"But remember what i said, Rita. No hoes or gold-diggers." he said. 

"I know, I know." i said. By this time, i was fully dressed. I untied my hair and plugged in my curling irons. I sprayed myself with my Victoria's Secret body spray and applied some baby lotion to my arms and legs. My nails were done and my toes matched. That's somethin else Kurtis introduced me to. I never got my nails done before i met Kurtis. But once i got them done that first time, i was hooked. 

"Im dressed so I'll be there in like 15 minutes." he said.

  "Okay. See you when you get here." 

"Alright. One." he replied and hung up.

I hung up and started on my hair. I finished puttin loose curls all over my head then bumped the front. I put Jam gel on my edges and brushed it in then unplugged the curlers and put them up. I put on the slightest amount of blush and mascara then put on my shoes and jacket. I heard the doorbell ring and grabbed my mini clutch then put on my glasses and met him at the door.