Chapter 5: A Rough Start, Realization,

[Ryloth]

Tonyen Grumbles as He Was Sitting on a Cliff side while Being Surrounded by "Regs" especially one of them named "Rex" was watching over him as Anakin Skywalker and  His Padawan was Updating with The Jedi Council.

"So, Your The Cadet that Run away huh...." Asked One Of them as Their Helmet covers their expression but Tonyen can sense that Smug in His Voice.

"Yeah? So what of it?" Asked/Demand Tonyen with a glare.

"Woah Kid, We didn't mean anything by it, It's just... We didn't know how a brother like you escaped Kamino especially From Those Kaminoans...." Rex Mutters at the last part with a deep frown.

Tonyen sighs deeply as He look at the sky. "Wasn't Easy, But I Managed it anyway..." He said while The Others look at each other muttering.

"Hey Vod, Wanna Tell us how you got man'do armor?" Asked One of them again as Tonyen sit up straight as he turn to face them.

"This armor, was given by The Honors Of Mandalore...." He replied as He notices Ahsoka gazing at him with a curious look.

He look away as He shakes His Head softly while muttering "sometimes I wish I should have start a farm instead of traveling..."

Somewhat He shivers in De'ja vu somehow as He gaze out into the opening.

"Alright, I gotten word from the Council, And We're on Babysit duty for now, Until We Drive the Separatist Forces off Ryloth," Anakin announce to the Clones as Tonyen eye twitch at the word

Some of the Troopers Shakes their heads as they groans, Tonyen Rolls His eyes. "Oh Shut It!" He snaps at their responses.

"Aye, Your a Spicy one, aren't ya?" Jokes one of the clones troops. "Oh Please Go Kriff Yourself!" Tonyen yelled with an pissed off expression.

The Troopers Laughs at Him Especially Anakin let out a chuckle at that and Ahsoka a soft giggle.

Tonyen Groans softly as He covers his face with his hands.

'This Is WHY I wanted to not face Family Drama.....' Grimly thought Tonyen.

'I bet The Original is having a Laugh at this....' Tonyen Grumbles as He throws a rock out towards the distance Then Tonyen eyes widened as He realizes something.

'The Original, And His Blood Itself was Mandalorian Fresh and Blood.... then does that makes Us Clones Mandalorians Too?! Kriff! Then Why didn't Mandalore Claim Us Clones?! I mean The Original was known well right?!' Tonyen Thought Rapidly with a freak out expression.

The Others Notice His Expression "Your Alright? Brother?" Asked Rex.

Tonyen was silent for a Moment Until.....

"SON OF A KRIFF-!" Tonyen Screamed with Fury.

-[Location: Jedi Temple. Master Yoda's Room]-

As The Sun Shines onto the Temple, In The Silent Room Of the Grandmaster Of the Order, Master Yoda.

Meditating as Yoda Search for Answers in the Force for This War was apart of The Sith Plan Somehow.

"Right You are, My Old Friend..." A Voice called out from the force as It was a Voice that's was from a Deceased Jedi Master.

Yoda open his eyes "Hmm... Qui Gon.. Dead you were... Yet Alive.." as He said those words, Yoda look deep into the force for Qui Gon.

"Part Of The Living Force, I Have Been for a long time, But I still Remain Consciousness... But We have a Lot To Talk about My Friend..." Qui Gon Replied.