Chapter 2: Mandalore

[in Hyperspace ECT.]

CT-1414 Sat there in the seat as He knew the Damage will sink in soon that will immediately cause The shuttle to drop out of Hyperspace. So CT-1414 Set course for the Nearest Planet : Mandalore.

CT-1414 Takes the Injection he stole out of the Bag and He roll up his sleeve and Injected it into his Arm, It stings a Bit like a child biting his arm.

He did it. The De Acceleration should Make him Grow normal, Or Regular like any one in the Galaxy. He felt his head dizzy and decided to take a nap for the time Being.

_______________________________________________________________________

[The Jedi Council]

"Hmmm....... A clone Gone Rogue? " Asked Mace Windu.
"That's correct, Master Windu, " Said the Hologram of Shaak Ti.

"This is surprising to hear, No clone had acted this way before..." Said Kit Fisto.

"Hmmm...... Cause of this? Know do you?" Yoda asked Shaak Ti.
"No, I don't know why, Would he do this, the Cadets saying that 1414 haven't acted this way before, or even done this" Shaak Ti stated.

"This is certainly is strange indeed..." Obi-wan said thoughtful.
"Their already been word of bringing 1414 in alive, I sense Much fear in 1414, " Shaak Ti informed them.

"It's probably because of the War, I heard it War can have effect on children, Even when War begins, Stress is more likely why CT-1414 would Do this, " Mundi Said Calmly.

"Hmmmmm..... Meditate on this, We shall, Wait for a decision to be made," Master Yoda said as Few of the Masters Nodded at this.

Secretly Shaak ti is Worried for the Young Clone,.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Hyperspace-]

The shuttle had been in Hyperspace for about 5 hours as CT-1414 slowly start to wake up from his sleep while he rub his eyes.

He straighten to sit up and Look at straight ahead as The shuttle was about to exit Hyperspace.

The Shuttle Exited Hyperspace as The View of the Planet Mandalore came to view. (Cue the Yoda Soundtrack] CT-1414 Smile at this while He stretching his arms as he prepare for this moment.

The shuttle got closer to Mandalore as He Can't wait to start a life of his own. Why he chose this planet? One. He know Mandalore language at least a little bit. Two. It was the nearest one while in Hyperspace.

The shuttle Entered The Planet Atmosphere as He got the view of the Surface. 'Oh 'Kriff.....' CT-1414 thought as He Landed the Shuttle on the Outskirts of The Nearest Dome City .

CT-1414 exited the Shuttle as he take a look around the area. Seeing this harsh environment. 'no wonder why they live in Domes here....' He thought.

The sun Slowly Setting as Night will Come soon. CT-1414 look at this as he went back inside the shuttle and Seal it.

He sat back in the Pilot seat and take a Bite out of some Food Rations which taste bland but it will have to do for now.

He takes a deep sigh as He Look at the Sky through the Shuttle Front window.

Perhaps things will be better for Tommorow, Maybe, Just maybe it will, CT-1414 thoughted.

Slowly closes his Eyes and Everything fall into darkness. . . .

a little while Later . . Outside of the Shuttle, four Shadowy Figures Approach the Shuttle. CT-1414 wakes up as He hear the Footsteps outside then He narrow his eyes in thought.