• 1 •

y/n pov

Im so excited! Yesterday I just got accepted as a stylist for the school performance club, and today is my first day working.

3rd person pov

y/n walked out of her dorm and locked it behind her. As they were putting their keys back into their bag, they ran into her friend, Jae. "Hey Jae!" y/n shouted to him. "Oh, hey y/n!" he hollered back. "Where are you going?", he asked her. "Im on my way to the theater room, I get to work over there as a stylist.", she answered. "Im also on my way down there!", "Im trying out for the lead role in the new play!", he exclaimed. "I hope you get the role!", "We should hurry so someone else wont get the part.", she giggled. The both of them rushed over to the theater room. y/n and jae had been best friends since she was 10. They were really close to each other, and they always had each others backs. Once they reached the theater room, they saw many people and some equipment. They were soon welcomed by a short girl with long, orange hair. "Hey y/n and Jae!", it was their other friend, Hyuna. "Hey!", y/n and Jae said at the same time. "What are you guys doing here?", Hyuna asked them. "Im trying for the lead role, and y/n is now helping as a stylist!", Jae answered. They role Jae wanted was for Romeo. "So do you wanna be Juliette then, Romeo is take?", Hyuna joked. "What!", Jae shouted, "Im the handsomest, most loyal, and most brave person here", he said. "who else could have gotten my part?" He said quietly to himself. "He's over there if you wanna talk to him.", Hyuna chuckled. The group of 3 looked over and saw a tall and handsome man. Jae walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey you", Jae said to the guy. The tall man turned around and looked at Jae. "Um... hey?", Jae said, embarrassed. "Hello?", The man responded, confused. "I-im Jae" he told the slightly taller man. "Im John", the taller told him. "Well... Good luck with your part?", He said to John, and ran back to his friends, whom were laughing at him, along with a 4th person, their friend, Dawn.