The first school period was over so it was time for lunch. I preferred getting somewhere else over the food they made at the canteen.

While I was eating some icecream in the backyard, I saw the same girl from my class being bullied by 2 boys and a girl. I ran over to stop them. "Hey! What's going on, leave her alo-" "Shut your mouth jockey, go somewhere else" One of the boys cut me off. "Seriously what's with everyone cutting me off today, so annoying." I sighed. "No you shut your ass and leave her alone. Or I will have to get involved." They started pissing me off. " What did you just say?" He got mad "I said that you should shut ur ass and leave her alone-" He charged at me. I quickly called my stand. "Ora!" my stand cried out while dealing him a face punch (yes that's the stand cry, excuse me for my originality🥶). I sent him back flying. "Great job." I said to my stand. It was always kind of introverted and rarely talked to me, but I still adored it the way it was.
"H-huh?!" the other XY chromosome imbecile looked at the other one and back at me. The two males and the girl started running away. The emo gworl was safe now. #EmosDeserveLove.

Stand Name: Born to Die

Abilities: teleportation and going back and up in time

(yes it's kinda overpowered but who cares bleh)

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah- thank you for helping me out" emo gurl decided not to be rude to me this time 👏🏻. "Name is Mei." she introduced herself. "Mine's Y/N. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile "Sorry for being mean to you this morning.-" She apologized. "It's totally fine. Want me to buy you an icecream?" I didn't have anyone to eat with, so I invited her. "Sure, let's go." She joined me.

We both talked while eating our icecreams, and I was really enjoying her company. Mei was sweet once you get to know her #Emos<3. The school bell rang and we both headed to our classes.

Rest of school was fine, as I got to be with Jean in a few classes. He is really fun to be around. Then it was time that I headed back home.
I saw my driver waiting for me in front of school. I was planning on going home alone again, but I got in the car anyway.
"I think I told you that I was going to walk back home." I stated irritated. "Miss Y/LN, your father ordered me to do so." He said, not even saying sorry. "Whatever, really, so annoying!" I ended the conversation.

When I got home, I immediately changed into my swimsuit, so I could rest a little bit in the pool.
The feeling of the chilly water around my body always made me feel nice after school.

I lost track of the time again. I heard someone coming and I snapped out of it. It was my mother...
"Y/N? How many times do I have to tell you to not take such long baths?", she said angrily, "You will be having riding lessons in 10 minutes so get ready!". She was angry again. "Alright.." I said. I didn't want to deal with her..

I changed into my training clothes. I waited at the front gate for my coach to arrive.
My coach- Antonio, a horse-riding professional, trained me to ride since I was a kid. He is a good person and is the only one that actually understands me. I liked calling him Ante. He is like a father to me.
He finally arrived and greeted me "Y/N hello! How was your first day at school?" He said with a smile. "Meh, fine I guess.". I got in his car and he started driving to the training site.
"Ante, you know of the "Steel ball run" race, right?" I asked him. "Of course, is that even a question, Y/N?" He laughed "Yeah, sorry. Well do you think I might be able to do it?" I stated. "Huh? Why do you ask?" Ante was kind of surprised. "I mean, if I went centuries back in time, and I participated, would I be able to do it?" There was a moment of silence. "That's a really weird question, but I think that you have all the abilities to do it. You are one of the best horse riders in the world. How did you even think of that?" He said as he chuckled a little. "Alright, I was wondering because It kind of intrigued me."

It was almost 6:30 pm and it was time that I finished my training. It went very good as expected.

When I went back home I changed into my pijama and started doing my homework, thinking about my new idea.
My stand- Born to Die, main abilities were teleportation and going back in time. But they took a lot of energy to do. I mostly used them for cheating my exams and when I accidentally broke an expensive vase🥶💪🏻. The most I have done was 5 years back in time when I was experimenting what I could do. And travelled to Antarctica and back, so I could pet a penguin. After that I was tired and I couldn't use my stand for 10 minutes maybe. *After all the calculations Y/N did, she figured out that going 148 years back in time would cost her 5 hours of not being able to use her stand.*
"Huh? That's going to be easy!" I accidentally loudly said.
At 9pm I was already done with all my homework and It was time to get prepared for my newfound incredible idea.

This was actually fun to make. Yeah first chapter kinda boring, but needed a backstory, so this is as good as I could think of. If you like my story so far, I would really appreciate helping me out by voting <3.Okay that's it for now. Have an amazing day!