Final chapter: Shizuku loves her fatties

Candy POV:
I was on my way to school, embarrassed since my uniform was five times larger than what I usually wore.. Student's noticed me, and started laughing.. Calling me piggy, pig, big booty.. I didn't like it.. My panties could be seen just a bit from the back.. And I was so tired from walking! I just wanted to hide myself from the world! My ass jiggled, my belly wobbled.. It was humiliating.. Tho Shizuku smiled and continued to stand by my side, that made me feel really happy hehe! But once I entered class, I didn't fit in my desk.. So they gave me a special desk that held my weight...

Jaiden and Hinata POV:
Once I entered my class with Hinata, we were both hit with stares.. Yeah it was so embarrassing Jaiden! The teacher called us pigs! He's creepy! Right, Hinata.. Anyways we had to sit on the floor, my male friends called me loser.. Piglet.. Ugh I hated it, and Hinata's friends dumped her hard.. Ugh being fat sucked, but at least it gave us some space I guess.. Clothes also sucked!!!! Hinata shut up about clothes already, gosh it's very very stupid ya know?

Chizu POV:
I was in the worst class imaginable.. No one payed attention to us, we all kept our distance in that class to. Even the teacher never eyed us.. The teacher didn't care what we did, as long as we turned our work in we were free to do what we want. So of course I played on my phone.. But today I couldn't find my phone.. I squished myself in my desk, causing it to snap.. The entire class turned at me and started giggling.. "Shut up.. Gamers break things all the time..." I said, my teacher smacked his head and sighed.. "Diets exsist.." He said.. "I hate dieting, I'd rather eat.. Oh hey my phone.." It was stuck in one of my jelly rolls.. When did I get so fat anyways? Whatever..

After classes were over, the girls met back up in the baking room.

"Hello my lovely beauties!" Shizuku said with a kind smile, gently looking at all the fat chicks in front of her. Jaiden was by far the biggest in ass.. Candy had the chunkiest face.. Hinata had the biggest boobs. And Chizu had the biggest belly.. They all had something great about their new soft bodies!

"Today girls we will be making Giant cakes for you to eat!" Shizuku shouted, the girls seemed to be happy. Jaiden was laying on her belly, and Chizu was sitting on Jaiden like a chair.. Candy and Hinata were having fun playing with their bellies.. "Chizu get off.. Your heavy.." Jaiden sighed.. "But your like a gaming chair for my ass.." Chizu said blushing.

Shizuku smiled at the girls, then she brought out the ingredients for them to cook. They all looked so tired as they baked, but it payed off! They got to enjoy their sweet cakes!

Riiiiip!

"MY PANTIES!" Jaiden shouted, the tomboy covered her ass and scooted away from the girls..

They all had their good laughs!!

Afterwards:

Hii Shizuku here! I take care of these girls now haha.. They still attend school in person, but I have to watch over all of them now! It's cute seeing these marshmallows around me! I love them so much! I can't wait to find my next victim! I mean friend! Bye!!!!

Thank you for reading!