" And leave the sloth. Why are you bringing it along?"

That's enough. He was acting to bossy.
Stomping her foot Ezra glares at him.

" But I am keeping it Aaron. And stop calling it a Sloth! It's puppy! And where will I leave her? Can't you see she has no family."

" We are not keeping it Ezra. It's final"

" No we are!"

" We are not! "

" We are!"

" I said no Ezra! Don't you understand? Come we will drop her at a pet adoption center."

She doesn't say anything, clenching her fists and pulling her lips in a thin line. Making him sighs.

" Ezra please! I am getting late for my meeting. Why are you being so stubbor-"

Running her hand on the Little puppy's soft fur, she ignores him. Banging his car door shut, not listening to him.

" Then bye. Go and attend your meeting"

Hugging the little puppy tightly ,she starts walking away from car. On the side of road.

And Aaron runs his fingers on his temple,staring at her back.

Sighing.

Damn ,she looked angry.

This girl will really be the end of me, Lowering his hand, he just shakes his head.

Starting the car to move it slowly along her. Lowering the window ,to shout at her.

" Get in the damn car Ezra! Stop testing my patience."

No reply. As she continues to walk.

" Ezra!!"

Ignored.

" What the fu-. I swear if you don't come and sit, I will drag you in myself Ezra!

His warning doing nothing. When he sees his pa calling him and he pick it up . To only speak in a harsh tone.

" Speak!"

He literally barks. And the women starts stuttering. Afraid of his mood.

" Sir Aaro-n. The investors we ca-lled are here and have been wai-ting for you since la-st half an hou-r. They are asking when you will be coming."

Fuc*!

He curses. This meeting is very important. Especially the guests.

It takes months and months of waiting to even talk to them. And here, they are waiting for him.

He needs to hurry up.

Looking back at the stubborn girl in defeat, he just sighs.

" Fine. Get it along. Now hurry up"

She stops to look back at him. That smile returning. Was she faking her anger before?

" Yes! I am so excited! You know I always wanted a dog! It was in my wish list but mom never allowed me to keep one."

" Awwwwie isn't she so pretty. But wait, what will I name her ?"

Almost jumping in excitement. She rushes inside the car. Starting her blabbering again.

Making a nerve is his forehead to throb. He stares at his car seats getting covered with the sludge, to only tighten his grip on the steering.

His car. Damn it will be all ruined.

Plus the stink? How can one ignore it?

Rolling his eyes at her, he just starts the car and drives towards his office. While she keeps talking to the puppy like they were childhood buddies.