My life

''All the best for the deal AVM..''
She said while putting a spoon full of curd and sugar in his mouth....
He take that spoonful while arranging his documents in a file, and then both chuckles.......
He side hug her and give a forehead kiss to her.....
''Ab mai chalta hu, ok Ishqi....''
''Ek min AVM.!!''
She say while hurrily stopping him from making aexit to the door of their room, and receives a confuse sight from him.
She quickly goes out of the room leaving him confuse and after a couple of minutes, back with a Puja Thali in her hand.....
She applies tika on his forehead, and Ahaan is just smiling and adoring him, thanking that he got her....
She done and keep the plate on the table, in side, and bend on her knees, leaving him confuse, and is about to touch his feet when he realised what she is going to do and quickly hold her shoulder, making her to not succeed in her actions.....
''Ye kya kar rahi ho?!!...'' He said while making her to stand by holding her arms.

''Wo... Aapke pair choo rahi thi.....''
She said innocently.
''Kyu Ishqi.... Kya ab tum samjhti ho ki tumhari jagah ab mere pairo me hai!!?''
He said in a little anger, and come closer to her and hold her shoulder softly.....
''Ishqi, ek patni ki jagah uske pati ke charno me nahi, uske dil uski zindagi me hoti hai..... Aur tumhari jagah hamesa mere dil aur zindagi me hai... Agar aaj tum mere pair choo leti Ishqi, to mai ye man leta ki shayad tum abhi tak mera pyaar nahi samjh payi, ki tum mere liye kiya ho Ishqi..... You are my wife, my love, my heart and.. My life!! My everything!!

He wipes the pearls which are dropped from her eyes, and took her into a bone crashing hug

•••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••
''𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝑀𝒴 𝒲𝐼𝐹𝐸, 𝑀𝒴 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸, 𝑀𝒴 𝐻𝐸𝒜𝑅𝒯 𝒜𝒩𝒟.. 𝑀𝒴 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸!! 𝑀𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just a random one!!!!!