Most Expensive Gift

''But.. Why you have take effort for this Ahaan... This much expensive setup, just for a purposal..? You can propose me in a simple way, why you spend money for this costly..-''
''You are giving vibes of a wife''
After she throw her gyan on saving and blah blah, his statement make a pause leaving a hard crimson red cheeks blush. He back hug her after wearing her the ring.
''And... Ahaan.. Why have you brought this expensive diamond ring!!? I cant understand why you high class people spend money in this dud things!!''
''Now I realise that I have found a money saver also along with my soulmate.''
He left no way to make her blush, even in her worse moods. He knows very nicely how to handle his lovely drama queen.
''So.. We rich class spend money in dud things?''
He emphasise her words, while she nods hiding her blush.
''No problem... Now my lady love is will be my wife, and she knows how to handle a house and save money. ''
''How you always manage to made me happy and blush?''
''First tell me how you always made me happy, in my worse situations, how you manage to handle me? How you manage to control my anger? Your eyes are something that I cant deny to look. How you always managed to make me fall for you in just one sight?''
''You are making me blush again''
And'' You are making me fall for you again. Even deeper. Each time I saw you, I fall for you more.''
He turned her towards himself by holding her shoulders.
''There is nothing more expensive than you. Because you are the most expensive gift god has sent me.''

__________________________
Most
Expensive
Gift
God
Has
Sent
Me ❤️❤️❤️

_________________________
Random something. I know this is very idle but adjust.