024

{ 7 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

I'm happy I actually feel happy? Did Sukuna put some weird curse on me last night or something while I was in his domain this feeling of happiness feels foreign to me after feeling so angry and upset about what's to come

I'll embrace it there's no point thinking to much about it and ruining this mood that I missed.

"Y/n your smiling I'm so happy to see you smile" Nobara excitedly said as she walked next to me through the halls.

"I haven't been smiling much have I?"

"No but whatever your going through y/n I'm here you know I'll always listen and give the best advice I can"

That made me smile more she was so caring definitely not the Nobara I met on day one she's much more open I liked that about her.

"Thankyou Nobara"

"Y/NNN" Gojo sung my name out at the end of the hall.

"Please don't ever sing my name like that again Gojo" I laughed at the tall white haired overly happy man.

"Well todays a great day" he clapped his hands together once in excitement.

Coming to the end of the hall both Nobara and I stopped to hear why today was so exciting.

"Is it?" Nobara questioned with a confused look on her face.

"No class and no curses today" he responded showing off his pearly whites.

"Well that's a relief I was starting to think you were trying to work us to death"

"Now Nobara I wouldn't do such a thing just hard training to make you ready to face every grade of curse"

"Uh Gojo you are going off tract so why the sudden break today?" I asked curiosity filling my mind.

"You'll see but let's head out of the school today? What do you say all four of you first years and myself of course"

Leaving the school? Finally!

I was already happy today but that news just made me feel even more happiness to finally leave the school but a slight bit of anxiety filled in me remembering that my parents tried to kidnap me last time I left the school but knowing I will be with everyone and Gojo my anxiety simmered away rather quickly.

"Well hurry now let's go"

"But what about megumi and y"

"They are already waiting at the gate" Gojo so rudely cut me off but nevertheless I followed him to the gate.

~~

The sun caressed my skin leaving a warm feeling lingering over my face and arms as we followed Gojo down the busy streets of the city. The fresh air filling my lungs making me feel like I'm breathing better then ever and watching my friends chatting away filled my heart with so much happiness.