007

{ 24 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Tossing and turning I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried

Tossing and turning I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried. It was currently 5am my alarm doesn't go off for another 2 hours so I figured I would make the most out of being the only one awake and chucked on some workout clothes and headed out to the training field to do a workout it was still dark but the training field was lit up.

I was almost done with my warm up which was a run to get my muscles warmed but my run was interrupted by someone I really thought I was the only who wakes up this early.

"Morning y/n"

"Morning zen'in senpai" i replied abit out of breath to the pretty green haired girl.

"No need to be so formal with me y/n call me maki" she smiled.

"Oh okay.. can't sleep either?"

"Not really mind if I join you?"

"I don't mind all I was about to start sit ups"

Maki smiled and got down on her back beside me we began the sit ups together I didn't want to embarrass myself and show how unfit I really am so i tried pushing myself that was a mistake.

"Are you okay you don't look well" maki asked me noticing the colour drained out of my face and I had sweat all over my face.

I knew exactly what was wrong the pain in my chest was absolutely horrible from pushing myself. "Yeah I think I just need some water"

Maki nodded and I got up to grab my water bottle and gulp it down. Feeling somewhat better the pain had subsided to a bearable amount i decided to just practice my fighting technique maki was a big help she taught me her ways of fighting she was actually such a nice person unlike her evil twin.

"Your actually not to bad for a first year" maki said panting from all the training.

"Thankyou maki" i replied ducking from her arm about to connect with my head.

This went on for another hour and the sun began to start rising it was a beautiful sight to see I never wake up early enough to watch the sun rise so this was nice.

"I'm going to head off and shower now"

"Thanks for training with me maki"

She smiled and took her leave I decided to sit on the training field and just enjoy the sunrise because I probably won't be up early again if I'm being honest. Sitting with my legs extended out in front of me and my hands behind me supporting my sitting position someone approached from beside me their footsteps crunching some leaves on the grass as they walked.

"Morning Fushiguro" smiling softly when I greeted him.

"Morning l/n can I sit" he asked pointed to the spot next to me.